Logo by AGUS - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 09:12:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Announcement - 10th Annual Competition 2017 - End of an Era (DELAYED)  (Read 14755 times)
Description: 10th Annual Fractal Art Competition announcement - lets celebrate a decade of ff
Efoia
Forums Freshman

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2017, 04:07:11 AM »

I got it to work!  Just had to reduce my image width down from 5000 px.  Thanks!

KRAFTWERK
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Virtual Surreality

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2017, 11:03:38 AM »

Voting period delayed as well?  police

Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2017, 01:03:46 PM »

Voting period delayed as well?  police

I am unsure.

Technically, it's already delayed by the same interval as the submission period, right?

Today is the day of transition anyhow - some people and their calendars are not on the same dates as others.

But that final decision is up to Christian!  He's hosting this thing.

I would guess that entries will be cut off within 18 hours or so of this post, and "voting" will begin.

I guess we'll see...

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
KRAFTWERK
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Virtual Surreality

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2017, 03:20:24 PM »

Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig

Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2017, 09:35:05 PM »

Voting period delayed as well?  police

Looks like it, but it doesn't matter for we will vote, if not today...tomorrow wink  I myself already started the voting periode today by watching the movies for the first time. (even twice)   Tonight with  a beverage I will look at them again on the big screen and check my notes and make a descision.  I keep the video of the "Chill(heimer)"  for last, for it takes some  time to have it slowly sink in wink and like he sid himself will be very relaxing, so very good before I go to sleep.  

Tomorrow I will start with watching the pictures one by one for they all deserve to be properly looked at.  So nothing different than other years.  Just start with how you do it normally and you will be ready to vote the moment we can  smiley   Right?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 11:01:54 PM by Caleidoscope » Logged

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
Fitz
Explorer

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2017, 11:19:38 PM »

I would guess that entries will be cut off within 18 hours or so of this post, and "voting" will begin.

I guess we'll see...

I was still able to get my submission in, but I'm not sure if it really counts at this stage since it's July 1. If Christian wants to declare it past the cutoff that's fine with me.
Alef
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2017, 04:33:38 PM »

Voting started just in 2 sections of 3.

fractal catalisator
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2017, 04:36:52 PM »

Voting started just in 2 sections of 3.

Dwat - That was me trying to figure out the gallery settings - I may have missed something!  I thought I turned rating on for everything...

Christian never let us touch them before and it was my first try at this.

But there is no voting anyhow - not as such.

Did you see Christian's Announcement regarding this year's winners?

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Alef
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2017, 05:09:24 PM »

Yes, of corse. So now I can count miself as little bitt winner. Pretty cool.

fractal catalisator
hgjf2
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2017, 10:21:36 AM »

Everyone winner!?
I looked that competition didn't end!
How long duracing 10th compo? 3 months? If so , fortunethly I have yet 10 superb fractals to posting here to join at competition
 huh?
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2017, 10:35:23 AM »

Everyone winner!?
I looked that competition didn't end!
How long duracing 10th compo? 3 months? If so , fortunethly I have yet 10 superb fractals to posting here to join at competition
 huh?

No.

The contest ended as scheduled!

That was clearly posted.

The confusion may arise from the fact that Christian never told us how to change the banner category at the top of the page, so it still says "Enter Now" - but the contest is, and has been, over.

Until Christian helps us reset the gallery any new entries will be moved out of the contest category.

wes
Alien

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2017, 07:59:37 AM »

Sad I missed this competition! I haven't used this forum very long and even I'm emotional about it coming to an end  cry This forum opened my eyes to the amazing world of fractals
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: