Logo by haltenny - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 09:44:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Announcement: 9th Annual Fractal Art Competition 2016  (Read 21024 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2016, 01:29:31 AM »

Thank you.

Edit: Some banners seem to disappear. See attachment.

this is the occasionally popping up ad banner cheesy you nasty dude have disabled banner display (i know it is a super nasty way of hunting for cliks, will be disabled later)

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
TheRedshiftRider
Fractalist Chemist
Global Moderator
Fractal Iambus

« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2016, 08:28:55 AM »

this is the occasionally popping up ad banner cheesy you nasty dude have disabled banner display (i know it is a super nasty way of hunting for cliks, will be disabled later)
I can't remember disabling ads for fractal forums. It was just something I noticed. I will just refresh the page if I want to see the forum banner. tease

Motivation is like a salt, once it has been dissolved it can react with things it comes into contact with to form something interesting. nerd
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2016, 09:54:39 AM »

okay, just checked the ads where called, but the ad display code was commented out smiley i adjusted it so that only forums banners appear above now

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: