Logo by dainbramage - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 10:27:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Making a flower with MDB3D  (Read 1739 times)
Description: But how?
Clior13
Alien

« on: August 04, 2016, 03:25:39 AM »

In DA I saw This Flower cheesy

Which formula we have to make with ?

Thank you for your help and support smiley
Lior

chaos_crystal
Safarist

I Have No Limits.

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 04:38:00 PM »

Hi there, Just noticed your question. In the artist's comment you will see that he tells us what formulas he used, which in this case were  hextgrid2IFS, Apollo3D-IFS, and SphereIFS. I like it when they list the formulas that way, I usually do that myself when I submit a piece. That way the viewer can use the same formulas and try for themselves, and see what results they can get  grin Good luck!

I conceived and developed a new geometry of nature and implemented its use in a number of diverse fields. It describes many of the irregular and fragmented patterns around us, and leads to full-fledged theories, by identifying a family of shapes I call fractals.

— Benoit Mandelbrot
Clior13
Alien

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 08:30:25 AM »

Hi there, Just noticed your question. In the artist's comment you will see that he tells us what formulas he used, which in this case were  hextgrid2IFS, Apollo3D-IFS, and SphereIFS. I like it when they list the formulas that way, I usually do that myself when I submit a piece. That way the viewer can use the same formulas and try for themselves, and see what results they can get  grin Good luck!
After contacting the artist I got from him the tutorial explaining how to make flower Here  cheesy

Blessings for our community Spiral Thingy
Lior
chaos_crystal
Safarist

I Have No Limits.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 06:10:59 AM »

Kewl!! Most of them around DA will make the effort to explain fully if you ask them. I'd like to follow along and try this for myself. I've been at Mandelbulb for 5 years and still there is so much to learn, it's incredible...  shocked

I conceived and developed a new geometry of nature and implemented its use in a number of diverse fields. It describes many of the irregular and fragmented patterns around us, and leads to full-fledged theories, by identifying a family of shapes I call fractals.

— Benoit Mandelbrot
Clior13
Alien

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 05:13:58 AM »

Kewl!! Most of them around DA will make the effort to explain fully if you ask them. I'd like to follow along and try this for myself. I've been at Mandelbulb for 5 years and still there is so much to learn, it's incredible...  shocked
I was here in this forum ten years ago.
I asked here how to make a flower with MDB but no one was able to answer me, they had suggested me to use appo. I tried with apo and other software but those soft haven't the power that MDB has. I was discouraged, I gave up and I stopped to use all fractal programs. I turned into another art.
Recently one of our member of DA was awarded...a person really very kind with every one. I said this person I am no more ready to go back to MDB...explaining even making a flower with MDB is impossible.The person said that now it's even possible to make a flower and even a field of flowers.After 10 years some artist have found how to make flowers, field of flowers and many interesting things. I took back MDB and I know it's a real powerful software.All day long I am with MDB without any deception
Spain2points
Navigator

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 03:25:16 PM »

The thing is that you have a vision of what you want to achieve, but in the way to achieving your vision you start to find many new images that are in themselves new paths to explore. And maybe one day you find a flower not even intending to do it. It happenned to me here, for example: http://elminino.deviantart.com/art/Flores-fractales-581656408?q=gallery%3Aelminino%2F56760132&qo=188

I suppose in the case of many petal flowers the poly folding formulas should be of use.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: