Logo by Trifox - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 08:27:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hello to all the community fractalforum!  (Read 926 times)
kimli
Forums Newbie

« on: January 20, 2012, 11:39:12 AM »

Hello to all the community fractalforum!
My name is Benoit, I am 23 years old, I come from France and my English is not perfect (be a little sympathetic thank you embarrass)
I'm in art school and I start a project in connection with fractals, so I sign up to improve my knowledge of fractals theory and software  mandelbulb3d
 grin
bye!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 01:08:21 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums   afro

That's a great first name to have for a member of this particular site!

To learn about Mandelbulb3D, check it's discussion section here.  If you still have questions, post them and people will try to help.

Good luck and enjoy yourself!

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 01:45:12 PM »

i wanted to award the first name as well, but sock was faster, hello and welcome to the forums!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: