Logo by blob - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2024, 04:29:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Two Entries In Wrong Area  (Read 9270 times)
teamfresh
Fractal Lover

nothing is everything

fractalco
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 11:49:37 PM »

The conditions and/or rules have been posted for public viewing since March 25, 2010.  There was plenty of time to make such suggestions at the beginning of the competition.  Why wait until it is too late to come forward with these observations ??

Let me repeat this one more time. I was suggesting something that might be tried next year. Obviously it's too late to change anything like that this year -- so anyone apparently thinking I meant this year either is insulting my intelligence or is insulting their own, I'm not sure which.

And do I detect a note of hostility toward me in a couple of your other posts in this sudden blitzkrieg you've launched in this thread today?

I think maybe you mistake Pauls bluntness for hostility. You can always trust him not to mince his words or pussy foot around any issues but I'm sure he means you no malice.

I for one like his direct attitude, if your looking for an honest opinion he is the one to go to!!

Pauldelbrot
Fractal Senior

pderbyshire2
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 05:11:51 AM »

IMO, bluntness does not masquerade as hostility so much as it simply makes what hostility may be there more overt and less covert. But this is veering far from the original topic.

Bent-Winged Angel
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 05:58:22 PM »

As the other "offender"  smiley I suppose I should weigh in.  As Pauldelbrot stated rules can be vague/ ambiguous.

Soo as to not be ostrascised for making a mistake, being that I have had several ambiguous warnings in the short time I have been here.  hurt I figured I would let the "powers that be" choose the cattagory.  Which BTW I thought that's what the thread I put my image in was for.  The thread was there without explaation.. BTW what was the purpose of that thread?   huh?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: