Logo by Madman - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 02:17:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Poll
Question:  Are you familiar with 3d fractal and 3d fractal animation?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Worldwide 3D FRACTALS ANIMATION artist NEEDED  (Read 14530 times)
Description: creation of a unique universe and matrix in 3d fractals
NYMAREK
Forums Newbie

« on: January 18, 2015, 12:56:48 AM »

Hello everyone

We are currently looking for a 2d/3d fractal artist with efficiency in Photoshop and illustrator as well in order to assist us in our research as we developing a matrix and we sense the use of 3d fractals image exported in "Voxelstack" alpha channel png image in order to import an obj from fiji in one of our 3d software maya and 3ds max to create the exposure of our matrix and universe in 3d that we are creating is welcome and the methodology we desire to approach and mastery it properly as this universe will be expose worldwide.

We looking for a very open minded 3d fractal artist who has at least 5 to 8 years with one or two of the following software and is familiar to exported png image "voxelstack" alpha channel and use Fiji to create Obj file

Jwildfire, Mandelulb 3d, Incedia EX, Fractal explorer, Apophysis, Choatica, XenoDream, Ultra factal 5, Photoshop cs6, illustrator.
Welcome to have 5 to 8 years experience with photoshop as well (must have cs6)

The matrix and this universe that we are creating and translating into 3d animation base on 3d fractals is coming from channeling as well, and it involves frequencies, energies, and many different matters as well.

A Pre deferred contract with bonus and full employment contract is offered.

It will be a pleasure to discuss with you at your convenience

PLEASE CONTACT US
jobs@okkanymdositek.com
skype Id: NYMAREK8

Thank you
Best regards
NYMAREK
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 03:16:24 AM by NYMAREK » Logged
JohnVV
Conqueror

having fun

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 09:10:00 AM »

you know
i have seen other posts like this ( different subjects )

but this part here :
Comprehend channeling, frequency, energies, very open minded
well that leaves me out
i am a card caring skeptic and debunker

i prefer my mind not "so open" that my brains fall out on the floor, thank you .

Running OpenSUSE 42.1-64bit & ScientificLinux-6.7-64bit
I don't pitch Linux to my friends,I let Microsoft do it for me!"
youhn
Fractal Molossus

Shapes only exists in our heads.

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 10:24:09 AM »

rolling on floor laughing I would be suprised if anyone could live up to the combination of required specs. I'm very curious what person that will be, and specially how he/she will show how to be on spec.

Also LOL @ the combi of "Strong written and verbal communication skills in both language English and native (see above)" and the sentence in the poll above "you are very experience and familiar with fractals and 3d fractals animation?"

Not sure if it ment to be serious or not, but I had a good laugh.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:08:46 PM by youhn » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: