Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 01:26:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Jesse's giant fractal tit  (Read 1185 times)
Description: Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Brummbaer
Alien

Brummbaer N.A.
« on: July 13, 2013, 08:12:42 PM »

Dear friends, I want to apologize for being such an unreliable s.o.b.. My excuse is that since 2003 I have had to brace and survive several cancers. You can call this a bummer with a capital B! Next week I will start another 5 weeks of radiation/chemo and I hope I will survive this as well as the ones before. Whoever is interested can read more about it at http://brummbaers-c-word-blog.blogspot.com/.
I would like to contribute more to FF's heroic endeavor, after all, aren't we all sucking on Jesse's giant fractal tit, which makes us like brothers...?
I had a great life, and did not expect that it would turn into such cliché: First, with the cancer I lost my health, then I lost my well-paid and comfortable job, then I lost my girlfriend of 18 years, and then I had to move out of the house we were living in. Meanwhile I try to make a living with fractal art and animations, which doesn't work too well, as most people on the Forum know.
So greetings to everybody -- I know I'm not the only person with health problems, and I wish all the best to all of you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
From der Herr Brummbaer in Amerika
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 02:17:34 PM »

Hello Brummbaer!

That is a truly bad story, good to see that you not lost your sense of humor!
All the best for the upcoming procedures, get well again!

Now the topic creates some weird imagination for me, lol, i did not saw it this way yet.
I try to spend the program more vital mushroom in some way, but as my doc would say:
less computer, more sports..
but with pains it is not always the first option for me.
Its just the coincidence that i probably limited my health a bit with magic mushrooms,
else i would not mention it here. It is not serious, but 25 years of little pains can be frustrating too sometimes.
So i also test some vital mushrooms, would be fine if that could help.

Thank fou for sharing your story, i wish you very good luck!!!

eiffie
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 08:12:22 PM »

I had no idea Brummbaer - really saddened by your story but glad you have the spirit to face it head on! And thanks for sharing - we all have our little issues but yours puts it in perspective. Even tho I don't use M3D for my videos I also share your thanks to Jesse for his great contribution. M3D is a constant source of inspiring images.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 12:31:34 AM »

best wishes brummbaer, horrible story you tell, contrasting your very nice and colorful images, nice to see that you obviously have kept your imagination and lookout for life although circumstances are bad, i really like the joy that springs out from your pictures!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
LMarkoya
Strange Attractor

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 04:00:33 AM »

THats a rough story, and I sincerely wish you the best
Hope your recovery is quick and less painfull than expected...and if you can't get some of Jess's mushrooms, you sure should be trying to get some medical marijuana Spiral Thingy
KRAFTWERK
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Virtual Surreality

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 10:59:28 AM »

Indeed sad to hear your story Brummbaer, I hope you will get better soon!

marius
Fractal Lover

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 08:45:22 PM »

Ouch Brummbaer, the dice of life sure are not rolling your way. [hug]

Good see you have a sensible attitude about all of it. And nice writing!
Wishing you all the strength and luck for your battle.
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 09:03:41 AM »

Dear friends, I want to apologize for being such an unreliable s.o.b..   My excuse is that since 2003 I have
    had to brace and survive several cancers.   You can call this a bummer with a capital B!   Next week I will
    start another 5 weeks of radiation/chemo and I hope I will survive this as well as the ones before.   Whoever
    is interested can read more about it at http://brummbaers-c-word-blog.blogspot.com/.
    I would like to contribute more to FF's heroic endeavor, after all, aren't we all sucking on Jesse's giant
    fractal tit, which makes us like brothers...?
    I had a great life, and did not expect that it would turn into such cliché:  First, with the cancer I lost my
    health, then I lost my well-paid and comfortable job, then I lost my girlfriend of 18 years, and then I had to
    move out of the house we were living in.   Meanwhile I try to make a living with fractal art and animations,
    which doesn't work too well, as most people on the Forum know.
    So greetings to everybody -- I know I'm not the only person with health problems, and I wish all the best to all of you.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!        From der Herr Brummbaer in Amerika

Greetings, and a belated welcome to this particular forum !!!     cheesy

I can relate to your situation, for I have been battling cancer for several years now myself, not to mention many other woes to add to the very long story.

Kausemus
Forums Freshman

kuusistossa
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2013, 04:44:00 PM »

Awww.. That's indeed a bummer with a big B. : / I'm new here so I know nothing but I wish you positive thoughts and sudden recovery!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 05:00:27 PM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: