Logo by Kaliyuga - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 05:45:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractalforums.com Calendar #1 - in stores now!  (Read 10668 times)
bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2011, 09:41:24 PM »

I finally received my calendars. They look absolutely fantastic! It took about 10 days to have them delivered but it was really worth the waiting time, and as fractalists, we are used to wait for images to come wink

My mom also ordered 5 pieces and she received them too. She's going to make xmas presents, because of course she's so proud to have her son featured 3 times in it cheesy

Thanks a lot Christian, that's a wonderful work, very profesionnal, a real cult object! I wonder if I'm going to frame each individual picture once each month is over, because the print quality is really amazing!

To all members: get your own before it's too late, and take more than 1, that's a great xmas present smiley

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2011, 10:28:34 PM »

for xmas it seems to be too late, but public demand for the calendars is none to zero, i try to send out a newsletter again this weekend, to get rid of my calendars here, i dunno if i should invest in some google adwords to direct some people to it, it is art, it is high quality, it is modern, i dunno why no one wants those highliy precious piece of art, and especially through the very low print margins, it actually IS A RELICT ... argh!

nice that everything with shipping went ok!

SPREAD THE WORD!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2011, 10:50:19 PM »

Maybe a bunch of here in the USA put off by shipping costs could get together and order a bunch all at once, have them shipped to one of us here, then shipped to each person involved from whomever receives the lot.  This way we'd have a sort of centralized shipping location to cut the costs dramatically.  Only one big international bill split several ways, and one small domestic bill per person for shipping.

Just a thought.

I know shipping here is more than the cost of the calendar, and this may help defray that if enough people show interest   afro

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2011, 11:14:59 PM »

yes, i would need distributors on each continent wink

---

hobold
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2011, 02:21:00 AM »

Perhaps not a professional distributor, but one American (or Canadian?) fractalist who is wealthy enough to accept the small remaining risk inherent in such a transaction. You have this forum here, and can coordinate how many could possibly be shipped overseas.
KRAFTWERK
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Virtual Surreality

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »

This calendar ROCKS!!! Top quality images and top quality print!!

Got my calendars yesterday, and I must say it is far beyond my expectations.
(and I am not only talking about the cover and the August image... wink )

Thank you Christian for pulling this project all the way, and congratulations to all artists included, and to all the lucky buyers!  afro
 champagne toast

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2011, 12:04:58 PM »

cheesy great it finally received you, us shippings take a lot longer than the average europe shippings. . Photos pleeeeezeeeee

---

GFWorld
Fractal Fanatic

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »

cheesy great it finally received you, us shippings take a lot longer than the average europe shippings. . Photos pleeeeezeeeee

Delivery in Germany worked fine with DHL in around 2 days - thanks to activities from our dear Mr.Trifox at last wink

Danke Christian :-)))

An excellent calendar around Fractal Work will always remind me now and again for the next 12 month not to forget FF, whenever there is not so much time anymore for new and really innovative work.

But, whenever there is a problem with time around, I will always try to have an objective view for a lot.

Jesse you have a really great program - all my compliments :-)

For all who celebrate Christmas, I wish still a wonderful time now.

And, I wish all a great and very creative Happy New Year 2012 - try to be on your site here a bit like always in the past and nearly from the beginning here smiley

Margit
David Makin
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Makin' Magic Fractals
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2012, 12:13:09 AM »

Just added photos to the ff fb photo albums:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150584178187494.444387.399188972493

The meaning and purpose of life is to give life purpose and meaning.

http://www.fractalgallery.co.uk/
"Makin' Magic Music" on Jango
marius
Fractal Lover

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2012, 12:31:48 AM »

Perhaps not a professional distributor, but one American (or Canadian?) fractalist who is wealthy enough to accept the small remaining risk inherent in such a transaction. You have this forum here, and can coordinate how many could possibly be shipped overseas.

I'm in California and can re-ship. Who's in?
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2012, 12:50:18 AM »

up to 4 calendars can ship with same shippig costs!

---

LMarkoya
Strange Attractor

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2012, 01:02:25 AM »

OK...this is a bit overdue, but been away and just getting back to catching up with email. My calendars arrived a few days before New Years and as everyone has said, they are amazing. Beautiful color and quality of print. My wife and I have both hung them in work and they have gotten several very posative comments and a few inquiries as to purchase....beautiful job Christian

Louis
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2012, 01:24:16 AM »

nice, shipping to us really takes 4 weeks !
some are left here! lets see how all this little publicly placed calendars make for adverts wink
i need to start this tv show, to get "normal" people into buying those precious pieces .... next year....
if you guys keep on supporting my little business ... i really want to make a living out of it .....
so, 25 are still available for selling!
thanks for telling!

---

cbuchner1
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2012, 02:06:09 PM »

i need to start this tv show, to get "normal" people into buying those precious pieces .... next year....

I hope you don't intend to sell these calenders on some crappy home shopping TV station. wink

"Buy this beautiful calendar now and receive an apple peeler for free! Order now, we only have 25 left."
Fiery
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2012, 02:03:03 PM »

Hey - just an idea, since the selling of the calendar is slow and I have seen some folks are complaining about the prizes for printing & shipping, why not use one of the websites as a carrier for this 'calendar' product next year. What I'm talking about is, simply get Jeremie (bib) or Johan (mandelwerk), or both of them, to submit the designed pages thru lets say deviantart.
If you an artist, who submits the calendar & then buys it the price for it is low - for me to get a calendar of my works is $19.94 CAN (+ 10% discount for premium membership) I get artists' discount, which I think is a great deal, it delivers within 5-10business days as well.
Of course there is the shipping in US & Canada that is $5 - you do the math, it's cheaper.
I just run a test on one of my calendars and the total for printing & shipping is $25.95CAN - plus I already have some prints ordered from devart before and the quality of printing is amazing !!

This is just the thought for next year, something to ponder about  afro
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: