Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 05:39:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractalforums.com Calendar #1 - in stores now!  (Read 10683 times)
Fiery
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 02:07:43 PM »

Ooooops - what I forgot to add is - the 'posting/ calendar' submitting artist, can send that work as a 'gift' to anybody they wish and this is what gives you that awesome price, as well wink
Also - we could have few people with different versions of the calendar and that be a bonus as well smiley different images and design concept.
Just thinking out loud here ... do tell me what you think.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2012, 02:21:46 PM »

^thank you for your brainstorming, the price will settle at 19,99€ or 24,99€ and i rather think it is going to be 19,99€
and for distributing it around the world i try to ship a large bunch of calendars to a proxy in the states, i calculated through
it, and production cost for one calendar is at ~8€ when the marges go higher the production cost will go down a lot more
dont forget that the plan is to create revenue from it, and that deviantart has limits, e.g. if you order 100 calendars for 20euro
there, or dollars, you need to sell them at a slightly higher price to make any revenue from it, for promoting the calendar the
tvshow is planned, right now i am still not producing anything, but it is going to come, at least for announcing this years compo, and results ....
some calendars are sold at the exhibition in sweden later this year

deviantart had made me severe problems when i tried to print the winning cups for a ff compo, they said it was not my art that i was trying to
print, so, it is hard to get them printing ... other stuff ... additionally i wasnt satisfied with the calendar templates they offered....

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2012, 06:01:28 PM »

so lxh and madman, from where are you then ? wink

---

lxh
Iterator

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2012, 06:08:17 PM »

Austria  Azn

I've learned so much by my mistakes that I'm planing to do some more.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2012, 06:12:48 PM »

ehrm, wrong thread!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 06:16:08 PM by cKleinhuis » Logged

---

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: