Logo by reallybigname - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 07:16:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Scientific philosophy and meta physics  (Read 4221 times)
Description: How real humans do science and their motivations
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« on: October 11, 2010, 08:41:46 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mXmz605GAnc&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/mXmz605GAnc&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

How is this man related to Newton, Einstein, Dalton, Darwin, Dawkins?

By philosophy and metaphysics.

The Fractality of it all is the humanity of it all!

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
quaternion
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 09:47:26 AM »

I don't know exact Engels word, but in  Russian this is "отморозок" but in google translate is absolute another meaning.
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 06:26:28 AM »

Otmorochok? to anglicise it a bit. Did i get the ch bit right?

Any way i forgot about Leibniz and Descartes. They liked to have a good old tussle every now and then! Or rather the Cartesian school of thought did.

@ Quaternion. Russians are notoriously deep and gregarious, and almost as inscrutable as the Chinese, so respect to your otmorochok, and what do you say it means?

In the mean time here's a big read to keep you going while waiting for a render!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 03:23:20 PM by jehovajah » Logged

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
Wel lEnTaoed
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 04:05:03 PM »

jehovayah I really enjoyed this video!  The real you, it's all about you.  In the inclusive vs exclusive way?
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 04:34:19 PM »

@ well  en Taoed. Definitely. I can't speak for him, but it just makes a better stab at it than say Descartes or Leibniz would ever have thought, i guess. Traditions which Descartes rejected still encrust our thinking today, but i felt that the musical summary somehow gets it through to me, better than all the jibber jabber as mr T always says!

Bent-Winged Angel
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 05:33:36 PM »

Exactly KISS Keep it simple stupid! kiss  do not need to debate all the differing philosophers. You either get it or you  do not.   We are all connected.  There is "butterfly effect" to everything.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: