Logo by AGUS - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 11:41:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: New Philosophy Psychology Physics and Math Children Video  (Read 3444 times)
kevinmorais
Explorer

« on: November 24, 2013, 01:23:05 AM »

Here is a Children video with a New Philosophy Psychology Physics and Math.  It is Fractal Based.  

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/meagyBWluBQ&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/meagyBWluBQ&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

This video should help describe a lot...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 05:22:24 PM by kevinmorais » Logged
kevinmorais
Explorer

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 12:01:42 AM »

I know it is a lot to absorb but this is a Children Video so it should make sense.  This is a New Philosophy, Psychology, Biology, Physics which IS Math and Spirituality...People are Waking Up...Are you ONE?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/meagyBWluBQ&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/meagyBWluBQ&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

Always choose Love
kevinmorais
Explorer

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 08:22:21 PM »

Is it Possible that this could be a good description? Not an Explanation but a Description of this Video?

Existence = Experience -> Experience
Awareness = Experience -> Existence
Consciousness = Experience -> Awareness's
Oneness = Experience -> Consciousness's
Lucifer (Planetary) -> Experience -> Oneness's
God Consciousness - > Experience -> Infinite Experience's
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:25:17 PM by kevinmorais » Logged
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 03:25:36 AM »

Is it Possible that this could be a good description? Not an Explanation but a Description of this Video?

Lucifer (Planetary) -> Experience -> Oneness's
God Consciousness - > Experience -> Infinite Experience's

I've got a lot more to say, but I always need to think twice, especially in this forum here.. and it's extry hard as english isn't my native language.. so this philospohical stuff is even harder to grasp..

But meanwhile, what does your -> symbol mean?
and what do you mean with lucifer(planetary)?

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
kevinmorais
Explorer

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 04:55:50 AM »

I've got a lot more to say, but I always need to think twice, especially in this forum here.. and it's extry hard as english isn't my native language.. so this philospohical stuff is even harder to grasp..

But meanwhile, what does your -> symbol mean?
and what do you mean with lucifer(planetary)?
Hi Chillheimer Thank you.

The -> symbol is an "of" Symbol.  

Existence is Experience of Experience

Awareness is Experience of Existence

Consciousness is Experience of Awareness's

Oneness is Experience of Consciousness's

Lucifer (Planetary) is Experience of Oneness's
Lucifer (Planetary) = Experience -> Oneness's

God Consciousness is Experience of Infinite Experience's
God Consciousness = Experience -> Infinite Experience's

Lucifer (Planetary) is used because Lucifer is Latin for Bright Morning Star, which is the Planet Venus, Lucifer was a Planet and so is Earth, so that is one reason I chose it.  There are other reasons, but I try not to waist your time.  

I am sorry it is only in English,  It is from the History Channel, a documentary on the History of the Devil.  It is very good and simple to understand if you want better understanding of Lucifer...

http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/lucifer.php

Thanks Chillheimer.  
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 05:02:34 AM by kevinmorais » Logged
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 07:25:13 AM »

I can recommend Thunderbolts.info as a more complete Analysis of the universal system, including Lucifer.

The devil of course, as well as the arch rival God is not a solely Christian mythology. But I think western Christianity used these myths in an extreme form of despotic suppression of any alternative views. The sad thing is that it was totally Machiavellian .

That being said, it is only my opinion .
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 09:28:27 PM by jehovajah » Logged

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 07:39:28 AM »

So I watched the video and my opinion is that it is not for kids!

These ideas and aphorisms provide a "processed" view of just about everything. I also find that it raises many questions about the particular views you have chosen to link together without any real empirical or experimental support for the links.

If it is your opinion, then I am happy with that, and look forward to your exposition of how you came to formulate it.

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
kevinmorais
Explorer

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 08:34:24 PM »

So I watched the video and my opinion is that it is not for kids!

These ideas and aphorisms provide a "processed" view of just about everything. I also find that it raises many questions about the particular views you have chosen to link together without any real empirical or experimental support for the links.

If it is your opinion, then I am happy with that, and look forward to your exposition of how you came to formulate it.
There are 3 Systems of Science

Solid Science Development (SSD) the Science of Engineers and Doctors. This is Life and Death Science. It makes sure Bridges don't Collapse and Patients don't suffer or die. This is what keeps us out of the Dark Ages and is not about Hocus Pocus mumbo jumbo. It is Fact, Real and can be repeated. You can bet your life on it. This science is in the Envelope, signed sealed and delivered. These are the White Swan Scientists.

Gummy Science Development (GSD) the Science of Research and Development where failure is not wanted but Expected. From mistakes come learning and improvement's. This pushes science to the edge of the envelope. This comes from Science Fiction to Become Science Fact. You may not want to bet your life on it. Tries to push over new ideas to find weakness or improvement. These are the Grey Swan Scientists.

Liquid Science Development (LSD) is the Science of Fiction. Intelligence, Imagination, creativity, complete open mindedness and free to challenge Anything in Modern Day Science. All accepted ideas in today's science are not only challenged, sometimes they are completely ignored or replaced with different thinking. This pushes science out of the envelope and explores new possibilities. Explores new ideas by helping teach the new ideas to walk. Don't bet your life on it. These are the Black Swan Scientists.

All 3 sciences are needed, but the LSD is gone, Science NEEDS LSD! This stuff is cool GUMMY LSD...But Based on Reality...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 05:05:22 AM by kevinmorais » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: