Logo by miles - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 03:12:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: JWildfireMini 1.6 for Android is available  (Read 3574 times)
thargor6
Fractal Molossus

« on: November 05, 2014, 01:26:19 AM »

“Fractals everywhere, any time” – the 2nd generation of the JWildfire app for Android mobile devices
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the new version of JWildfireMini which comes with some really exciting new features:
 - significantly increased rendering speed
 - significantly increased stability
 - rendering of images directly to the image-gallery, support for different render-sizes
 - random-flame-generator for endless fun
 - storing of all files to the accessible storage of the device (you may access them with a file-explorer)
 - allowing to copy flames from other sources, e.g. Apophysis-flames, into the flame-library
 - 40 new stunning example flames
 - 14 new images for the flame-gallery
 - caching of preview-images of the flame-library, display of flame-thumbnails in the flame-list
 - updated the renderer to version 2.1 (from the desktop application), e. g. the MutaGen could come with some nice Bokeh-effects

For download-information (the update is completely free) please visit the official site: http://www.andreas-maschke.com/?p=3924

Have fun!

Andreas
PieMan597
Conqueror

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 02:08:19 PM »

I loked thie so mush I bought it! Smiling Mandelbrot
thargor6
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 11:55:52 PM »

Thanks! Currently again working on the main application, but I hope I will find the time to create another free update for the app soon. A (extremely) simple editor is the next feature on my list
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: