Logo by Mahmut - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 09:54:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: JWildfireMini on android :-)  (Read 3446 times)
thargor6
Fractal Molossus

« on: February 01, 2012, 09:50:48 PM »

Just created a special (and still very experimental) JWildfire version called JWildfireMini as app for android smartphones.
It can render most JWildfire/Apo flames and is both very stable and very slow ;-)

Here is a "screenshot" as first impression:

The example flame (my "Border stones") took 67 seconds to render (The image resolution was 480x640) . This is of course not really acceptable but I was very impressed by the fact that it worked that easy (without many changes to the codebase) :-)

I'm currently unsure if it will make sense to go further with this project, so any comments/hints are very welcome :-)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 09:01:29 AM »

this is art, and for some it is just a sofa!
nice plotting, i have android as well, how to install ?
i would love some kind of realtime, parameter modifications, and the plotting successive, i mean in the 67 seconds was there a black screen ? or could you watch the flame render?

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Alef
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 04:17:52 PM »

I have Blackberry, no noberry. Put in download, and watch do it is downloaded ang googled;)

fractal catalisator
thargor6
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 12:37:37 AM »

this is art, and for some it is just a sofa!
LOL wink

Code:
i would love some kind of realtime
Well, this was my initial idea (or dream wink). I thought it would be really cool if you could drag the triangles of the transforms with your finger tips and "bend" to fractal with your hands. But this will need some more work and probably faster devices wink
I will post any download link as soon as there is something one may really enjoy.

Best regards
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: