Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2024, 06:37:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: forum focus  (Read 1748 times)
lycium
Fractal Supremo

« on: July 23, 2009, 01:09:57 AM »

hmm, personally i would prefer that mass image posting is left to sites like deviantart. there are many cool fractalists discussing things in this forum, that's the main appeal for me smiley

just my 2c.

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »

yes, it might be a really good idea, i will switch off the automatic thread creation when posting an image

afro

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Bent-Winged Angel
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 06:54:28 PM »

Soo tha tis why We do not see images automattically posted in "rate my fractal thread?"  Being that (admittedly) I am "bent" wouldn't that give the opposite result?  IE I would like to see more discussion on posted fractals.  Also just an observation.. when fractals are "rated" in gallery?  they seem to get all 5 or none.

Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 03:18:05 AM »

Also just an observation.. when fractals are "rated" in gallery?  they seem to get all 5 or none.

Most people here are extremists, they either really like an image, or they think it is not worth rating.  But you might be surprised that there are several people that actually rate and vote based upon the person who created the image and/or what software was involved.  I have even seen some people solicit votes from a software specific email member list.

Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 04:24:43 PM »

I have even seen some people solicit votes from a software specific email member list.

I'll have you know that your comment there is Directly Responsible for the video I submitted here:

http://www.fractalforums.com/fractal-movies/surprise-ending/

The idea was just too silly to not make and post!

Thanks   sweet music champagne toast drinking beer together champagne toast sweet music

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Bent-Winged Angel
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 04:45:15 PM »

Also just an observation.. when fractals are "rated" in gallery?  they seem to get all 5 or none.

Most people here are extremists, they either really like an image, or they think it is not worth rating.  But you might be surprised that there are several people that actually rate and vote based upon the person who created the image and/or what software was involved.  I have even seen some people solicit votes from a software specific email member list.

Nah nothing surprises me, I run a few Internet groups soo I've been well broken in.  To put Nahee's quote in one word?  CLIQUES!

Socratease tooo funny!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 02:58:45 AM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 07:38:41 PM »

hehe, sometimes i would like to present user sockratease a medal for being an absolutely crazy internet fractal (and some other ? ) freak playing around with intention!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 03:02:22 AM »

Socratease tooo funny!

hehe, sometimes i would like to present user Sockratease a medal for being an absolutely
crazy internet fractal (and some other ? ) freak playing around with intention!

It seems that Sockratease's absence with the physical problems has made his involvement much more interesting within the Forums.    wink

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: