Logo by fractalwizz - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 09:03:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: animated textures & animated background  (Read 1247 times)
Description: to be able to import gif or video
rama1
Forums Newbie

hardcore visuals

« on: November 15, 2013, 03:56:23 AM »

it would be awesome in a future release of mandelbulb 3d to be able to import high definition gif or video to use as textures of the fractals & mandels while flying through a scene. plus also to use as backgrounds as the only option for background is bmp jpeg or png im very new to mandelbulb 3d so im not 100% sure if its possible to animate the colurs of fractals & mandels at the moment well i av not found any tutorials covering this  tease
PhotoComix
Strange Attractor

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 01:07:17 PM »

"High definition Gif" seems self-contradictory,  cheesy

I was thinking to ask something similar for animation , the ability to load a series of png or jpg as background for animation

gif have really low quality for their own nature, video would require to be converted first ,
 but all video may be easily converted in series of png or jpg

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: