Logo by AGUS - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 06:47:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Missing library?  (Read 1705 times)
Mikelo
Forums Freshman

« on: June 25, 2013, 03:23:24 PM »

I've just started playing with Fragmentarium and have found that a couple of the example scripts show some errors such as 'Could not find: Antialias'. Am I missing some files?
Feline
Alien

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 06:56:45 AM »

Those are probably older fragments. The original DE-raytracer had an Antialias setting (i.e. oversampling each pixel and smoothing the result). That had sliders for depth and radius IIRC. If you saved parameters for something that #include'ed DE-Raytracer then amongst the settings would be saved those for Antialias.

The more modern "progressive" DE-Raytracer (and a few others) don't have that setting any more. Thus running the same fragment will include a ratracer with the same name but different sliders - and thus might encounter the problem of trying to set the correct value for "Antialias" when there's no uniform with that name any more...
Mikelo
Forums Freshman

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 10:41:44 AM »

Thanks very much; that makes sense.
I assume that if I really wanted one of these fragments to work, I'd have to adapt them to the new functionality?
It's not a problem as I'm just trying to find my way around. I used to write scripts in Ultra Fractal, so it's not too strange for me.
Mike
Syntopia
Fractal Molossus

syntopiadk
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 04:07:11 PM »

Hi Mikelo,

Feline is right - these messages are just harmless warnings about presets not being applied to the new script. If you want to, you can remove the corresponding entries from the '#preset Default' section.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: