Logo by stereoman - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 27, 2024, 12:06:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: what do ya think of this one? Fractal / pattern #018  (Read 1401 times)
Fractal_Artist
« on: March 29, 2009, 08:02:02 AM »

When I had this on Renderosity some people said it looked sexual.  One guy said it looked like his (now) ex-wife's mouth as she yelled at him and the kids.  I think it looks organic and 3D.  But what do you see?

http://www.allfractup.com/Fractal_Catalog/Patterns/Volume001/Disc01/Pat0018.PNG
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 12:18:20 PM »

When I had this on Renderosity some people said it looked sexual.   One guy said it looked like his (now) ex-wife's
    mouth as she yelled at him and the kids.   I think it looks organic and 3D.  But what do you see?
            http://www.allfractup.com/Fractal_Catalog/Patterns/Volume001/Disc01/Pat0018.PNG

I can see all of what you mention above.  But to me it looks more like a mini-camera being sent through the digestive track searching for polyps.  Though it would be much easier to view without the large "SAMPLE" across the image.    evil

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 04:33:42 PM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 07:57:29 PM »

Nice, I like the "minimal" aspect, it reminds me a one I did recently :

cheers
bib
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 08:00:14 PM by bib » Logged

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
Fractal_Artist
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »

When I had this on Renderosity some people said it looked sexual.
One guy said it looked like his (now) ex-wife's mouth as she yelled at him and the kids.
I think it looks organic and 3D.  But what do you see?

I can see all of what you mention above.  But to me it looks more like a mini-camera being sent through the digestive track searching for polyps.  Though it would be much easier to view without the large "SAMPLE" across the image.    evil

You saw that too huh?  Actually, what you're seeing in the patterns gallery are the full colors of each fractal.  Normally the colors would have been subdued when the "sample" word is less obvious (like in the other two galleries).   But all of my fractals on my web site have the word running through it.  The pay versions do not. 

Fractal_Artist
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 10:29:48 AM »

Nice, I like the "minimal" aspect, it reminds me a one I did recently :

<Quoted Image Removed>

cheers
bib

Yours reminds me of a boundary trace in Fractint.  Smooth with gentle gradient.  Easy on the eyes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: