Logo by Pauldelbrot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 01:45:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Animation by color cycling help?  (Read 504 times)
dph of rules
Forums Newbie

« on: December 09, 2012, 04:09:34 PM »

Hi!  I'm dph of rules or just dph.

I've been working on an animation in lsystems where the difference between each picture is just offset in the palette editor.  On the version of chaos pro that I am using, the set anim button isn't working.  I wouldn't care, normally, except that everytime I add a picture to the animation, I really don't need 10 images between them.

The effect I'm trying to achieve is if I had color cycling enabled on my lsystem fractal.  Does anyone have ideas on how to go faster with what I'm doing besides one at a time addition with removing the in-betweens every time.
dph of rules
Forums Newbie

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 11:50:26 PM »

I had an animation set up with 252 keyframes - each one varied by an integer offset according to the palette editor.  I saved the animation file and closed chaospro.  I re-opened chaospro and opened my saved file for the animation.  Low and Behold, in the key frames for numbers 100+ the value of the offset had been rounded to the nearest tens place.  What the heck is going on?  How can I hope to save my progress when my files aren't being saved correctly?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: