Logo by Sockratease - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 06:58:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Where is the "recent posts" button?  (Read 1071 times)
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« on: May 27, 2015, 11:36:47 PM »

Hi folks!
By chance I just discovered the "recent posts" options in the profile options.
now that seems like a useful tool!  grin
But: Where is the "recent posts" button at fractal forums, showing my all the posts from the topics i consider worthy?  praying praying Yes !!
all i got and kept clicking the last years was "show unread posts since last visit"
what the heck did I miss here, and why aren't you screaming this out to everyone?!

huh?

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 11:15:23 AM »

Hi folks!
By chance I just discovered the "recent posts" options in the profile options.
now that seems like a useful tool!  grin
But: Where is the "recent posts" button at fractal forums, showing my all the posts from the topics i consider worthy?  praying praying Yes !!
all i got and kept clicking the last years was "show unread posts since last visit"
what the heck did I miss here, and why aren't you screaming this out to everyone?!

huh?

I assume you see the "Show new replies to your posts" link at the top of the page, just under the "Show unread posts since last visit" thingy.

As for the topics you consider worthy, the forum considers those to be the ones you have posted in, and they would be found by using the "Show new replies to your posts" link mentioned above.

Personally, I use the "Recent Posts" link at the bottom of the index page - just under the list of recent posts - that way I see all posts made and can stop reading when I hit ones I saw before.   afro

Hope that helps.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 11:43:21 AM »

Personally, I use the "Recent Posts" link at the bottom of the index page - just under the list of recent posts - that way I see all posts made and can stop reading when I hit ones I saw before.   afro
Hope that helps.
That's the one I was looking for. smiley I'll make that my bookmark.. thx!

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: