Logo by miles - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 03:13:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: [ENGLISH] chaosTV - gallery #4  (Read 5045 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: January 19, 2013, 11:02:59 PM »

i am proud to announce the fourth gallery issue featuring the golden shirt and:

- kraftwerk art review
- some remarkable youtube vids
- realtime demo scene

(german and spanish versions are uploading right now )

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RfGixlKu2_w&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/RfGixlKu2_w&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
taurus
Fractal Supremo

profile.php?id=1339106810 @taurus_arts_66
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 04:25:07 PM »

thanks Christian for featuring my latest video. But it'll be nice, if you could credit properly yourself. "November Rhapsody" is a collaboration between me and Ulli Behrendt (http://ulliroyal.de/). Besides the song he did parts of the animation in the middle and the final cut.

A general hint: Add some links to the featured artists and works. For example no one will find anything of Johan at deviant art, when he's looking for "Kraftwerk"...

when life offers you a lemon, get yourself some salt and tequila!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 04:28:59 PM »

i am going to adjust the information, generally i am going to just point people to the forums, that is why i just linked the forums gallery in the description,
something that really comes outside the forums will be referenced, i am going to include your partner in the description!

---

LMarkoya
Strange Attractor

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 08:17:00 PM »

Love shiny shirt guy, great artists especially Johan and Taurus, beautiful work and well deserved.
Beat to see sexy girl ahain, even if it is just leather bound legs and saggy socks smiley

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 08:59:48 PM »

how do you know it was the same wink huh? next time prepare for golden shirt's "mother" cheesy

---

KRAFTWERK
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Virtual Surreality

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 01:05:24 PM »

Thank you for these 5 minutes of fame Christian!
Not bad to get a retrospective after less than 3 years…  embarrass

As you said, without the Mandelbulb we wouldn't be here today, so my gratitude goes, as always, to Daniel White & co. and Jesse, and Luca and the forum and all the members contributing to it.

I love to check in and look at the latest ideas, keep up the search for the Grail.

ANd keep the shows coming C!  afro

Johan

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 01:10:52 PM »

yay, thank you for response, as i said before, the show is solely for promoting the forums, because of this only artists from the forums will be covered in the show, the show has just started, and the next issues, especially for the chaos priest are planned, and the ambitious task to make it all in 3 languages in the future does not make it easier, but it is lots of fun, prepare for a "history of the forums" issue next, and multilangual dr.wisenhimer issues as next

promote it wherever you can wink

---

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: