Logo by Trifox - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 08:22:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: The Blasphemy of a Cradled Egg Violated by the Fallopian Hills of Venus  (Read 812 times)
Madman
Fractal Molossus

« on: November 03, 2011, 09:24:58 PM »

The Blasphemy of a Cradled Egg Violated by the Fallopian Hills of Venus

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=9165

Ok, maybe that title is just a wee bit ludicrous. Must be that golden jacket that I'm wearing these days  wink. Or it's just the fact that it's autumn, the leaves are falling and I'm realizing another year has passed and I'm still not rich and famous fiery. Not that  I'm aspiring to be, but why should that matter? Or maybe I'm just trying to pay homage to the Master of Surrealism (Why is it, by the way, that so many fractalists are a huge fan of Dali? I must admit that I'm no exception...). Or maybe it is none of the above and it is just the only fitting title to this exploration in Fractalopia...

All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power (Ashleigh Brilliant)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: