Logo by AGUS - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 01:42:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: fractal field:the electric cause of gravity, consciousness, growth  (Read 3917 times)
danwinter
Forums Newbie

« on: September 28, 2006, 01:35:09 AM »

ref
www.goldenmean.infofractalfield

note all links below -
replace  soulinvitation.com/
with
goldenmean.info/

Quoting Dan Winter <danwinter@goldenmean.info>:

> > Hi mark..
> > > It is a delight that with your UNESCO group- Energy Medicine..
> > you would like to base your PhD on my discovery.
> > > Here is the summary:
> > > Fractal Electric Field: Essential Principle and Cause of
> > -all Growth
> > -Gravity
> > -Consciousness
> > -all Healing
> > > Many details and links:

www.soulinvitation.com/fractalfield
> > --
> > After you have read the material there, (the proof that fractal charge
> > self similarity
> > is the cause of consciousness is continued at
> > www.soulinvitation.com/clinicalintro
> > > Feel free to forward SPECIFIC questions not answered by those articles.
> > > It was great when Alex Hankey - MIT Physics PhD, Physics Journal Editor,
> > and lifetime teacher- physics consultant
> > for TM- confirmed when I showed him the Golden Ratio in his own brainwaves,
> > (+how to actually measure coherence)
> > was a turning point in his life..
> > > do see the actual animated plot of his brainwaves - in the article on
> > the upgrade to my blisstuner invention
> > www.soulinvitation.com/phaseconjugation
> > > --
> > You know, after HeartMath cheated me after I spent multiple years
> > teaching them how to take an EKG, how to take the power spectra to
> > describe emotion, and what HeartCoherence is (they completely screwed up
> > the meaning of coherence).. I am a little concerned about being clear -
> > that these ideas originate with me.
> > > (not to mention -the drama resulting from Stan Tenen - who only had a
> > piece of jewelry
> > to respond to my equations when he stold my discovery that Fractal Field
> > compression is the origin of alphabets / all symbol)
> > > So I will cc our little list ( about 10,000 persons)
> > in addition to the million or so per month who visit soulinvitation.com
> > so they can help you confirm who discovered this.
> > > Dan Winter
> > --
> > > > > mark wrote:

>> > > Dear Dan, > >
>> > > I trust this mail finds you well.
>> > >
>> > > I have not heard from you in long time since Budapest.
>> > >
>> > > I am looking into reading a PHD based on some of your technology. Could
>> > > you send me some specifications and details of what the software is
>> > > comparing. > >
>> > > I am interested to measure concurrent validity between this, cortisone
>> > > levels, psychometrics and stress.
>> > >
>> > > Regards
>> > >
>> > > Mark > >
>> > > ------------------------------------------------
>> > >
>> > > Mark Abadi - Integrated Psychologist
>> > >
>> > > Association of Energy Medicine & Quantum Sciences (AEMQS) - > >
>> > >  > >
>> > > Email: mark@markabadi.com > >
>> > > MSN: markabadi@hotmail.com
>> > >
>> > > Skype: markabadi
>> > >
>> > > Mobile:+44 (0)7773 284 966
>> > >
>> > >  > >
>> > > PH1, Imperial Point
>> > >
>> > > The Quays, Manchester
>> > >
>> > > M50 3RB, UK
>> > >
>> > >
>> > >
>> > >       
> > > >   

« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 07:58:45 PM by danwinter » Logged
heneganj
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 12:40:13 AM »

Hi Dan, welcome to the forums.

Your top link took me to a very busy page - looked messy and uninviting, but I dug down and found some fascinating theories relating to consciousness and brain activity, another subject that interests me.

Could you post abstracts of each of the links at http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/5833/ into their own topics because the more exposure the topics get, the more debate the site can create.

Cheers,
--Jase
danwinter
Forums Newbie

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 05:12:53 AM »

jason
I did not see how to upload to the site you suggest?
--

here is application to architecture
(many pics on phase conjugation)

www.soulinvitation.com/architecture

Biologic Architecture: Building the "FRACTAL FIELD" Serves Everything Alive
- ReInventing Architecture Using the Electrical Symmetry of Biology

What is Biologic Architecture: Biologic Architecture is the set of rules which determine which symmetry or quality of electric field allows all biologic structures to thrive. The opposite of the death and disease creating electrosmog and steel and aluminum cages which visibly inhibit ALL growth - biologic architecture puts into practice the simple rules which allow building and community plans to make FRACTAL and rose petal like charge fields which puts charge into everything based on DNA. Genes are like all living things - they are based on PHI and fractality precisely because only constructive charge compression allows all biologic memory (survival) to be stored - and allows that same field effect (life force is what biologic capacitors eat) - to radiate efficiently into the electric flower of self organization called growth, healing, attention, bliss, and ultimately what must go thru death by compression successfully ( soulinvitation.com/death ).

Studying the symmetry of electric fields causing health versus disease an overwhelming simple and yet compelling rule or pattern has emerged. First we learned that Re-Dox potential (see 'Bioelectronics of Vincent' pic etc. below) can effectively predict whether ANY liquid inside biology is going to create HEALTH versus DISEASE. Later it emerges that in effect the Re-Dox (Oxidation - Reduction Potential or electron availability TO REACT) is nothing more than A MEASURE OF FRACTALITY. This is because - first - a free electron itself is nothing more than an electrical black hole (implosive fractal) - and further than the electrical symmetry which ALLOWS an electron to GET DISTRIBUTED EFFICIENTLY (effectively - definition of life itself!) is precisely the fractal (and non-destructive charge) compression which always precedes EFFICIENT CHARGE DISTRIBUTION. In other words- biology heals and thrives ONLY when it can get first the compression right so that a charge radiance (fractal or perfectly branched ) charge distribution results. This then spits out infection, inflammation and restores electrical self-organization.

This is evidenced in multiple ways- including the very word PHYlotaxis, SCION (SCIence), diVINE, etc - which all simply mean THE PERFECT BRANCHING OR DISTRIBUTION OF CHARGE resulting from fractality. (REAL grail physics). Medically this is evidenced in numerous ways, for example:
- in the way perfect branching, electrical fractality, and harmonic inclusiveness ALWAYS predict the healthy heart/EKG/HRV versus virtually ALL chronic disease.
- in the way Szent Gyorgyi showed that triplet state electron charge distribution in super-ordered (fractal / dodec/ clathrate cage) WATER- was always the descriminating factor between health cells and cancer. (book:"Electronic Biology and Cancer" etc.)
- in way a strong negative ion wind ("Cell Care Therapy" links at soulinvitation.com/fractalfield ) when administered therapeutically will dramatically evict inflammation and infection from virtually any biologic tissue. In that article for example we strongly suggest that not only does fractality in LIQUID (ReDox) predict and measure viability (survival) in general -but FRACTALITY IN AIR - does the same! ( See IGA 'torsional' capacitive field technology - measuring fractality in AIR - the residual weak implosive capacitive field which is the signature of ALL LIFE - links: soulinvitation.com/fractalfield , soulinvitation.com/phaseconjugation . Also see how we have been measuring the ability to self-organize the weak charge field around ANYTHING ALIVE - can measure freshness , vitality, life-force - at soulinvitation.com/biophoton )

SO- what is the practical upstart of all these exciting new insights. NOW we can UNDERSTAND all the dozens of studies which show that a FRACTAL FIELD (earlier for example named orgone - which now has an electrical definition: a biologically recursive / implosive charge field)- DRAMATICALLY SERVES SEED GERMINATION. ( soulinvitation.com/germination and pics below). See the list of links below -how the FRACTAL FIELD - revolutionizes most everything in science - from the essential principle of the CAUSE of gravity, consciousness/bliss, healing, and all growth - to the principle of teaching peacemaking as science. Fractality of charge IS the self-organizing electrical principle of life itself.

Applying this to architecture - we now see exactly why the design of living space - must be exactly that - an electrically living space. An electrically alive space (sometimes called 'sacred') - is simply the space where charge can breathe efficiently and thus achieve the (multiply connected / holographic and fractal) distributed resonance called awareness. It is very much like the scene in the Gurjieff movie ('Meetings with Remarkable Men') where the prize goes to the one WHO CAN CREATE AN ECHO ! Ability to return to center (self-refer) for waves and charge - defines birth of self awareness.

So - in effect - to create healing - and bliss / peak experience (end A.D.D / addiction / disease) we now can state with absolute electrical precision that the function of architecture is absolutely the SKILL TO BUILD A BIOLOGICALLY FRACTAL (phase conjugate) CAPACITOR!

If these rules are followed - ( in conjunction with live food happy DNA diet + yoga kinesthetic) biology will be healed and bliss will erupt spontaneously. Not only does the charge field of your (bliss) DNA and EKG (compassionate heart) and PHYLOTACTIC BIOLOGY - look like a ROSE - but so also does the resulting charge field of your refrigerator, your house, your office, and YOUR CITY ( including urban design - soulinvitation.com/lightcity ) end up looking like a rose. ( See Prague - the 'gate or portal'/Praha - whose urban design plan originally - the origin of alchemy - is literally A ROSE! - soulinvitation.com/rosycross ).

Please observe below how easy it is to create living space ( what Michael Rice calls 'living curvation') by observing some simple rules:
1. Use virtually ALL biologic materials - to create fractal charge field effects ( avoid particularly aluminum and steel - also plastics wherever at all possible) - see the chart Fractal Living Materials for Architecture below
2. Plan structures by observing for negative ion potential, and environmental magnetic maps- to find the place of healing (non-destructive charge compression).
3. Make detailed plans to eliminate most all electrosmog. (Seriously poisonous to most biology)- more below.
4. Include paramagnetic stone arrays (dolmen, stone circle, labyrinth) kinds of structure external and or internal - to create rose petal like attraction for living charge.
5. Work with elemental forces - (living charge domains) - to include the symphony of life in your structural plan (also pics: soulinvitation.com/geobiology ).

The concept of Biologic Architecture was pioneered by Dan Winter. He has been teaching Scientific principles behind Feng Shui internationally for many years. ( fengshuiseminars.com ). With a background in Electrical Engineering, Systems Analysis, Psychophysiology - he is credited in the literature with inventing and pioneering "Heart Coherence". In addition to his "HeartTuner" & "BlissTuner" inventions ( goldenmean.info ) he has developed systems for measuring Life Force and Freshness and Tree Health - ( soulinvitation.com/biophoton ) using capacitive coupling - weak charge field power spectra. He has developed fundamentally exciting new concepts for supporting biology electrically- namely- that electrical fractality measureably predicts ability of all environments to support life (in both liquid and air). Please see the references www.soulinvitation.com/fractalfield

Recognizing that all biologic organisms fundamentally require a fractal electric environment in order to thrive- he has articulated the first biologic principles to actually define the ability of architecture to serve the electric field it is now clear that biology requires. It is really self- evident. DNA and all biologic growth being based on the symmetry of Golden Ratio - evidences the simple truth that non-destructive charge compression - creating efficient charge distribution is simply the electrical definition of life. SO - we must now re-invent architecture to reflect the truth that architects must create the kind of capacitance in a field effect that creates constructive charge compression. Dan teaches how the physics of biologic phase conjugate dielectric defines organic or living material in general. Orgone research has shown for decades that seed germination is replicably effected by 30%, but what they lacked was the skill to define the principle. We now know that this is merely an example of what constructive or phase conjugate capacitance do to support all biology.

Look below at the pictures of what happens to a germinating seed (and by implication -every living thing) when you put it in a metal cage. This is a bleeding capacitor (bad 'feng shui'). On the other hand, if you put that seed in the center of a recursive charge field of biologic dielectrics - it thrives beautifully. Simply put - we are killing our children by putting them in aluminum and steel buildings. In order to stop this travesty - we should not have to wait for 1 generation of architects (the stubborn ones) to die.

The meaning and purpose of the charge field made by DNA (what Jung called the collective unconscious) can grow to its blissful destiny ONLY if we understand the profound implications of the 'fractal field' and apply it - to

architecture ( soulinvitation.com/architecture )

agriculture / germination ( soulinvitation.com/germination )

urban design ( soulinvitation.com/lightcity )

peacemaking ( soulinvitation.com/peaceuniversity )

peak experience / bliss / peak performance ( soulinvitation.com/clinicalintro )

successful death ( soulinvitation.com/death , soulinvitation.com/realgrail )

Dan Winter presents "BioLogic Architecture
heneganj
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 10:35:00 AM »

Hi I wasn't suggesting to upload TO http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/5833/, rather take the discussions on that site, and introduce them as topics here.  There are some fascinating topics that would be great to discuss here.

Jules Ruis
Fractal Lover

Jules Ruis

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 11:12:12 AM »

The Fractal Field Theory is an interesting approach for discussion on this Forum.

Jules J.C.M. Ruis
www.fractal.org
danwinter
Forums Newbie

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 10:53:02 PM »

check out significant international colloquium of physicists here with us in budapest

http://www.metaelmelet.hu/egyelm/program_en.html

download the pdfs..

the FRACTAL FIELD is on the menu

cause of gravity + consciousness
(perfect compression makes charge distribution perfect= consciousness
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 11:13:17 PM by heneganj » Logged
Jules Ruis
Fractal Lover

Jules Ruis

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 11:29:20 PM »

I see on mentioned page:
Peter Gariaiev PhD.: Hot questions of biology on which the wave-genetics search for the answer

Do you know the work of Peter Gariaiev? Does he do research work on 'fractal DNA'?

Jules Ruis

Jules J.C.M. Ruis
www.fractal.org
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: