Logo by wmauzey - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 09:10:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: teamfresh (new kid on the block)  (Read 1123 times)
teamfresh
Fractal Lover

nothing is everything

fractalco
« on: January 08, 2008, 05:09:31 AM »

Hi people, if you have three minites to spare then please check out my latest deep zoom fractal anim that goes to e115 it can be viewed at metacafe <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/1025051/metacafe.swf" target="_blank">http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/1025051/metacafe.swf</a>
or check out my website http://www.animatedfractals.com any comments or suggestions are welcome. thanks guys
teamfresh smiley smiley smiley
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 05:11:24 AM by teamfresh » Logged

Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 11:04:42 AM »

I took a look at the animation.

Very Nice!

I agree that Chaos Pro is one of the best free applications out there.  Very versatile.

Be sure to upgrade to Chaos Pro 3.3!  It is one of my favorites too.  I'm quite fond of Chaoscope as well (chaoscope.org).

There is also Mutatorkammer (fractalmovies.com) which is made by a member here!

And Endlos is another good free one made by someone here (but I have java issues on this ancient hardware and it never quite ran properly for me - but I have that problem with most Java applications!)

I'll look at the rest of the site and try to post some feedback soon.

Nice to meet you.

Peace

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
teamfresh
Fractal Lover

nothing is everything

fractalco
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »

thanks for the feedback.  smiley I have upgraded to chaospro 3.3 and also updated the info on the site. Next time I have some time to kill I will check out the software you mentioned. Thanks one again.
teamfresh

fractalwizz
Conqueror

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 02:13:41 AM »

Hey!!
Remember me?  cheesy
I used to be your friend on Youtube.
Just wondering, but Why did you leave Youtube?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: