Logo by stardust4ever - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 10:47:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Deep in the Machine  (Read 661 times)
djeaton
Forums Freshman

Mandelbulb Enthusiast

« on: July 26, 2011, 10:17:00 PM »

Criticism and suggestions requested...

Based off of Intelligence Deflector.

Mandelbulb3Dv17{
Q....UK...Um....U0...2....kqkF9a5kGxzOtR3kRFIS/EpIjVwIqu3.oCXzE1xrlxzgvQFSRxu0zj
................................7puCginQe.2........Y./..................y.2.....
................/M./3....6.w6...H0....EC.....QC1DyUgVpnD/.ETi8sD...c/dNaNuX.BnAn
y..vFVPD/2../2......................OaNaNaNa7z1...........U0.....y1...sD...../..
.w1...sDJsPw4nI/gwHYlh0wmbBCzas084i8RklDidos/MuYow1OMijgd9u3z6fhHCCdTEnj2RUGUoiB
jw1ViydPqYE9zUOOMsglsEnD.....yXu/.............kD.2....sD..kz..........yD........
kz1..........A6U.i1...........KRIB..qFp.UO5J1.oRIB.srFp..W5J1.GSIB..............
..................kz.wzzz1.U..6......w8...EB....F0...61....E....x....YHB..U2w/4I
...U.iVFwxDE./ozPM2Tzz7lz1..mc..zXCc.El18XGQeGyDjvIRhrVAkz1............28.kFrA0.
FWb96aAIVzvh1se7Umvxz0........../613zHG7f.k6mIqp.taszM4pMnDnNqyjShM3ZaYq1zP.mc..
.Rn9.AWAZRBEi7.Ez0cXcESLfz1..........2U.8.kzzzD.................................
/6U0.wzzz1....................................6...kzpI1.8LWCNq0.yRii.QsGUk1f..XR
S1UGj/6...kznA1.gULrPjB..1Ak.kLSTzxr..Ak.1EyudhqO1.k.1A.jlrpLTB..1Ak.QNTIHBp..Ak
.1EtydhqO1.k.1A...EsUa3.eeWCNq0.IJ36wk8.wyLsUa3.................................
E.../E....U0....2....A....EEh3aSdtqNU6oPs/.IjR5.......................k/9.......
...................wz0........xD........kz1.....................................
................................................................................
.....................2.....3....3....2JRVFaQVFrA2/..............................
..............................zD..........2........../....................2.....
................................................................................
................................/....E/...E.....TB3QcJaQZNoPgFKOiRKA............
...........0............................K.2........7.1.......UzD................
..........................................U0....4....A....UFjl4NdtqNUYYPo/0IjR5.
.....................c..6............................/.......E0k........sz1.....
........................................................}

Ask to be part of my M3D parameter sharing circle on Google+
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 10:26:39 PM »

nice object, i would try to darken out the yello streaks, and zoom onto "the face " emphasising the lips

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
djeaton
Forums Freshman

Mandelbulb Enthusiast

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 10:29:42 PM »

nice object, i would try to darken out the yello streaks, and zoom onto "the face " emphasising the lips
Sorry, but I've never seen elephant in clouds, Jesus on a water stain, or anything like that.  So when you say "face" and "lips", I'm clueless! smiley

JodyVL
Safarist

Everybody's a fool but whose fool are you?

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 10:35:02 PM »

I like it but I just feel like you could have done much better with the colouring. Some of those inner parts even look like the default Mandelbulb colour that loads when you open the program.

But the parameter is very cool smiley I haven't yet managed to find anything like this.

My Fractals and Fractal Art for Beginners blog! : http://mandelubber.blogspot.com/
djeaton
Forums Freshman

Mandelbulb Enthusiast

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 10:50:27 PM »

I like it but I just feel like you could have done much better with the colouring.
Thanks, Jody.  I'm really new to this (been playing with it for two days now) and haven't gotten all the lighting and coloring stuff figured out.  It came out a bit darker and lighter in places than I would have preferred, but I figured I'd post it and see what the experts could do with the parameters. smiley   

JodyVL
Safarist

Everybody's a fool but whose fool are you?

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »

Wow, nice find for only 2 days! Yeah, I've found that the colouring can DRASTICALLY change the look&feel of a fractal. What I recommend is that you use this awesome parameter and play around, saving several different colour designs. That way you'll learn more and more how exactly all those little sliders and buttons do, and how the colour pallette works. Of course with different parameters, affects change, but you gotta start somewhere smiley And this one is great because it has a lot of good depth to it.

Good luck, please post further attempts, I'd love to see what you come up with smiley

Oh and my blog might be able to help you: http://mandelubber.blogspot.com/

Over and out.  A Beer Cup

My Fractals and Fractal Art for Beginners blog! : http://mandelubber.blogspot.com/
djeaton
Forums Freshman

Mandelbulb Enthusiast

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 01:01:28 AM »

Thanks, Jody.  Already been to your blog (while some of this stuff was rendering) and your tutorials helped.  If you have Google+, I'm posting a lot of my parameters there with a thumbnail.  I can add you to my circle that gets these if you wish.  (If you need an invite, let me know.)  You can also see just the images (but full size) here at my picasa album. 

Just to show you that I'm learning, here is a different space in the same fractal colored totally differently.

djeaton
Forums Freshman

Mandelbulb Enthusiast

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 05:02:40 AM »

Last one in the series before I move on to other designs.  This is a zoom into the center of the prior one.  Still playing around with color a bit more to learn fine control of it.  Can't figure out how to use that "fine control" option.  Maybe it requires a mouse. sad

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: