Logo by haltenny - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 10:36:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Abandoned Mothership  (Read 507 times)
kameelian
Iterator

« on: May 02, 2011, 09:13:24 AM »

Abandoned Mothership

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=7051

Hi, this is another one of a number of variations that seem to have emerged in my first week with Mandelbulb3D, based upon a Menger formula.

I hope, as they are 2D single frames of a 3D movie, that they are in the right category.

I'd love to know how to get the same picture(s) without the graininess/dissolving across the distant central area - which is why I didn't post in time for the competition. Any tips folk might offer being the reason for submitting it now.

Twinned with the similar but more earthly, 'Filigree Reliquary'

regards
Kam

Mandelbulb3D - Like Christmas Every morning wink
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: