Logo by HPDZ - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2024, 04:02:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Finally fixed IQ-bulb!  (Read 5100 times)
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Fragments of the fractal -like the tip of it

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 12:15:56 PM »

Okay, it seems that specify a min iter = 10 makes disappears most of the ghosts... smiley

Mandelbulb3Dv16{
N....kG....9/...c.........Ud9bW3Fcfzz8TpEvyKyA1EypngyjD4fzvtUQCcf27mzwLNxCpdDWwj
................................9PO2fXAx2.2........A./.........E........y.2.....
.....0.........U..E/8....2Ud7...T/....E0.....cUUaES8.NqD/..........c./...w1.....
z.EnAnQD...E/.UaNaNaNaNmzeNaNaNaNavD.............................y1...sD...../..
.w1...sDLr8GWb0EaxX/0O0td.Y/wY1WkU/Hu6djevSLQgbl7uX5F9oiZVrLzgpBSNImqxpDw/1cwnwl
7uXYa5EG7PrLzmozSWPNsxpD...../IQ4.....................sD.6kz0...................
.......................E......LRR4.0qpN.UOLb/UnRR4.orpN.cVLb/.ESR4..............
................Q0...wzzz1.U..6.P/...61...kA....I....U3...E5....i....I1...UESloX
...U.ydelyjeYFnzTeOgzf8No.6.1c..zzzz.MQizccZWGyD7EdGkxmWcz1...........k.8.kXWF1.
QvM93P58iz9GMmnWK2zwz0........../.V0.sXTL0U3SQcDqMitz07BQKxV62zD..........E.0c..
zzzz.................................2U.8.kzzzD.................................
/6U0.wzzz1....................................uBZ.EHVM/.zzFoTu2.cxo7.szDnueM.g5P
D/EzTt6Ul/kF.V1.Qs5crI0.B3W3..bTUSH7.oI6K..ly/uBZ.EHVM/.Mw5crI0.B3W3.kqTUSH7.oI6
K..kz/uBZ.EHVM/....crI0.zzFoTu2.yzngi84.xzZX.45.................................
E.E..E....E.....I....2....kLHBKMgZaPb/EN.................................6U.06..
..............................zj........kz9.....................................
................................................................................
.....................2.....3....1....w3Jm3aPnlKMoJ4.............................
....06U.0.....................yD................................................
................................................................................
................................/....E/...k/....TBqPj75NqB5QjR5.................
..........U..6U.06U.....................N/2........2./..........................
........................y.2.....................................................
..........................................E.....I....A....kLVF4N1/kNUYYPo/0IjR5.
...................................................wz.........zD........kz1.....
........................................................}

WARNING, very slow render
Also updated the formula, Jesse is it okay?

No sweat, guardian of wisdom!
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 12:23:18 PM »

In this example I use a start value = 0 (very close to zero. Choosing exactly zero makes go crazy the routines, I originally wanted to fix it but I forgot ... cry I need to force 03d^power = 03d and exp(03d) = (e,0,0) manually, with even more code waste fiery )

Exp() works better with a starting value = 0 (instead of z=#pixel start, that is MB default), instead normal power doesn't mind about this. This is a problem shared with 2D fractals. wink Try by yourself to get convinced

Julia mode is NOT affected by start, so if you have to switch you need to disable the first 2 transforms.

All the routines, that work with triplex, need to make divisions that if x=y=z=0 generate foolish exceptions sad

Mandelbulb3Dv16{
N....kG....9/...c....................1.......s1E................................
................................OaNaNaNadz1........A./.........E........y.2.....
.....0.........U..E/8....2Ud7...T/....E0.....kmEQgisq6sD/..........c./...w1.....
z.EnAnQD...E/.UaNaNaNaNmzeNaNaNaNavD.............................y1...sD...../..
.w1...sDYsAIxzzzjz1..........UAbUdisqcljGUFzUvMS3t97C1JzzzzvzMudhUisqcljMaO9c9iB
Ow1fN0auWPX4zU2bVezzzzyD...../o.......................sD.6kz0...................
.......................E......LRR4.0qpN.UOLb/UnRR4.orpN.cVLb/.ESR4..............
................Q0...wzzz1.U..6.P/...61...kA....I....U3...E5....i....I1...UESloX
...U.ydelyjeYFnzTeOgzf8No.6.1c..zzzz.MQizccZWGyD7EdGkxmWcz1...........k.8.kXWF1.
QvM93P58iz9GMmnWK2zwz0........../.V0.sXTL0U3SQcDqMitz07BQKxV62zD..........E.0c..
zzzz.................................2U.8.kzzzD.................................
/6U0.wzzz1....................................uBZ.EHVM/.zzFoTu2.cxo7.szDnueM.g5P
D/EzTt6Ul/kF.V1.Qs5crI0.B3W3..bTUSH7.oI6K..ly/uBZ.EHVM/.Mw5crI0.B3W3.kqTUSH7.oI6
K..kz/uBZ.EHVM/....crI0.zzFoTu2.yzngi84.xzZX.45.................................
E.E..E....E.....I....2....kLHBKMgZaPb/EN.................................6U.06..
..............................zj........kz9.....................................
.....................2.....3....1....w3Jm3aPnlKMoJ4.............................
....06U.0............2DOXXMhsHiD................................................
................................/....E/...k/....TBqPj75NqB5QjR5.................
..........U..6U.06U.....................N/2........2./..........................
........................7/2.....................................................
..........................................E.....I....A....kLVF4N1/kNUYYPo/0IjR5.
...................................................wz.........zD........kz1.....

I like the result kiss

A Julia sample (of z=z^5.0-exp(z)+c )

Mandelbulb3Dv16{
N.....N....Y/...c.........Et66GjAJeqz0THiIE4Rq/EBqjcTnX6Jz9BETyGSs6lzS9O/mCeT9xD
................................c9TcCClRN.2........A./.........E........y.2.....
.....0.........U..E/8....2EM3...D0....E0.....gh0HgfLrhoD/..........c./...w1/....
z.EnAnQD...E/2.iSIsuFVffzWf53iSIsutD.............................y1...sD...../..
.w1...sDGJHlsupR9x11CiuB/zw5v6C.IkG4.ObjB1FmfkePWqfIpIAiSRrGzM9okcG4.Objp0BAeY/U
qtHs.E/9N.cRykwLrNfLrhoD...../oL6.....................sD.6kz0...................
E.E..E..........I....2....kLHBKMgZaPb/EN.................................6U.06..
...........................3....1....w3Jm3aPnlKMoJ4.............................
....06U.0............2DOXXMhsHiD................................................
..........U..6U.06U.....................N/2........3./..........................
........................N/A.....................................................
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:46:09 PM by DarkBeam » Logged

Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 11:08:24 PM »

Hemmm thankies! :-D
I am wondering about a poly formula with terms from z8 to the constant.
It would be absolutely interesting, also adding mixed z_c terms but dunno if there are enough rooms for the vars smiley

More room for vars, and an initialization part for formulas... maybe in a year if i have the time  wink

Just got a question for the _coordvspow (maybe you have to start a new topic for this?)...
how do you combine the different formulas, just averaging the vecs brings trouble.  In this case you should also average the vector length (or the squares of it for speedup) and rescale the resulting vector to it.

cheers
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 07:15:34 PM »

Hemmm thankies! :-D
I am wondering about a poly formula with terms from z8 to the constant.
It would be absolutely interesting, also adding mixed z_c terms but dunno if there are enough rooms for the vars smiley

More room for vars, and an initialization part for formulas... maybe in a year if i have the time  wink

Just got a question for the _coordvspow (maybe you have to start a new topic for this?)...
how do you combine the different formulas, just averaging the vecs brings trouble.  In this case you should also average the vector length (or the squares of it for speedup) and rescale the resulting vector to it.

cheers
shocked

I don't understand what you have said. However, afaik, this formula works fine... Azn

Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 07:49:15 PM »

shocked

I don't understand what you have said. However, afaik, this formula works fine... Azn

I was thinking that you combine the different formula options based on the percents... so is it not like the interpolation formula hybrid thingy?

Sorry, i should had looked at the sources before, but i really had no time - need all to get at least some issues from the todo list.

But i noticed that it workes now better, even i don't knoe why the formula showes up in the 3d tab when the .DEoption is 4... huh?

however  A Beer Cup smiley
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 08:02:59 PM »

rolling on floor laughing ... I am messing up everything

If you have time to look at quadraybrot, see the parent folder. I uploaded the formula in the well known archive evil grin
There are premade examples

Luca

DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 08:04:47 PM »

link http://www.fractalforums.com/3d-fractal-generation/quadray-sets/  alien

bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 02:19:59 PM »

IFS_tess is really funky, but...how would you get rid of this noise?

This problem may or may not have been absolved yet, but I took a crack at it and got rid of a lot the noise.
I hope this helps smiley

Yes it does help

thanks smiley

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: