Logo by dainbramage - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 09:55:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Two formulas from Beth  (Read 2349 times)
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« on: January 15, 2011, 01:10:20 PM »

Here are two formulas out of plenty that Beth proposed on http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?topic=4935.0

Maybe some higher order ones in future, needs some time to code in assembler.

These mix up quite well with other formulas:

* beth322+cosine2.jpg (196.5 KB, 600x450 - viewed 382 times.)
* Beth322+432.zip (0.73 KB - downloaded 211 times.)
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 02:23:28 PM »

Fun stuff.  Thankies!

A suggestion for future versions of Mandelbulb 3D - Bulk loading of external formulas   afro

I just had my old 'puter die, and having to load each external formula one at a time is tedious and time consuming.  If I could just "select all"  or even hold down the "control" key and select a few at a time it would be much easier to get the program ready to use.

Better yet, if each new version came with those external formulas already loaded, it would be even easier!

Just a thought.  I'm not sure why they need to be manually loaded, so there may be a good reason for it.

I'll go play with Beth now  (Just DON'T tell Lissa! - She's VERY Jealous!!).

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 09:13:58 PM »

If you put all formulas in the same folder and specify that folder with the "INI DIRS" button, they should all be loaded on program startup!
Dunno what's the prob, are you using an emulator or something?
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 11:30:55 PM »

If you put all formulas in the same folder and specify that folder with the "INI DIRS" button, they should all be loaded on program startup!
Dunno what's the prob, are you using an emulator or something?

Actually, it was somehow remembering the "INI DIR" from the previous version I had installed, so nothing new was appearing!  I guess it inherits the settings somehow.

Thanks, that explains my problem smiley

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: