Logo by jodyvl - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 02:30:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Cubist Dive  (Read 684 times)
Description: Codename: Flummox
kon16ov
Conqueror

warep kon16ov
« on: January 05, 2011, 04:42:24 AM »

Howdy!
Another CPU-grinder that didn't end the way I'd hoped -- I dropped about 25s of it due to color cycling that would have induced seizures.  So, here's "Cubist Dive" which was originally titled "Flummox," and aside for the obvious hiccup at around 1:21, to me, isn't too bad.
Again, rendered in Mandelbulb3D and assembled in KDEnLive 0.7.8.  The music, this time, is Pachelbel's Toccata in E minor as performed by my father at a recital about 15 years ago, but it seems to be whimsical enough and just kind of fit.

As always, let me know what you think.  The color pulsing is neat to a point, but I would like suggestions on how to make it go away entirely or at least be able to either predict or control where it shows up, since it is a kind of neat effect to a degree.

Peace!

Phil

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5L3YHodHrlE&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5L3YHodHrlE&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: