Logo by AGUS - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 10:33:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hacking report bug  (Read 3157 times)
Description: bug report
hgjf2
Fractal Phenom

« on: December 24, 2016, 12:37:09 PM »

I'm sorry that I create this topic, I encountered a new error "Hacking report" .
How to fix this bug?
 No !!! jamming
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 12:47:07 PM by hgjf2, Reason: ask , not complaint » Logged
TheRedshiftRider
Fractalist Chemist
Global Moderator
Fractal Iambus

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 01:02:23 PM »

I've had a look. Apparently the website thought you were trying to hack. You might have something active on your pc which made it think that. (For instance vpn which is not configured correctly or some sort of other browser plugin or script)

That's what I could find. Some of the other moderators will probably find a bit more.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 01:14:04 PM by TheRedshiftRider » Logged

Motivation is like a salt, once it has been dissolved it can react with things it comes into contact with to form something interesting. nerd
hgjf2
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 01:05:57 PM »

Maybe is net traffic too jam. I verified VPN configuration. Other sites working properly.
Also this morning, I had trouble with YOUTUBE that certain video was refused to play, buffer remained stack at start.
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 01:14:33 PM »

I'm sorry that I create this topic, I encountered a new error "Hacking report" .
How to fix this bug?
 No !!! jamming

Maybe is net traffic too jam. I verified VPN configuration. Other sites working properly.
Also this morning, I had trouble with YOUTUBE that certain video was refused to play, buffer remained stack at start.

I have never encountered this error before.

If it ever happens again, please take a screenshot of the error  (or at the very least copy and paste the full text of the message)  and make a note of exactly what you did just before it happened.

Without such information and in the absence of similar reports from other members, all I can say is that it must be an issue local to your computer, and only your computer.

Try running your anti-virus software in "full scan" or "deep scan" mode, and then try an anti-malware program like Malwarebytes as well.

Please let us know if this happens again, and please include the information requested above.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
wothke
Forums Newbie

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 03:25:19 AM »

I just tried to create new post in the "Movies Showcase (Rate My Movie)" section and I am getting the crappy "hacking attempt.." error message. I tried in Chome and FF and even disabled all plugins in FF but I am still getting the error. (when trying to repost I am then getting "An Error Has Occurred! You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh. " eventhough nothing was submitted.. can somebody plz fix this bug? )

here is the topic that I tried to create:
subject: "pseudo kleinian fun"
description: "WEBGL realtime demo derived from Knighty's pseudo keinian impl"
content: "Lest I forget, here a link to a recording of a little WEBGL realtime demo that I completed some weeks ago: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y3S3MY3Vuf4&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/Y3S3MY3Vuf4&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

Unfortunately my hardware is too slow to create a high quality recording of the demo and the youtube video's quality therefore leaves a lot to be desired. (I am still looking for someone with a faster PC/GPU to create a more decent video for me... see link to the web page within the youtube comment.)"
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 09:39:37 AM »

description: "WEBGL realtime demo derived from Knighty's pseudo keinian impl"

There's the problem!

This forum is outdated.  You can not use an apostrophe in subject or description lines of posts, threads, or private messages.

They are part of a trick to use php injection and hack a site  police

Don't worry though.  We're working on a brand new, upgraded to modern times, version of the forums and all will be well soon - just 2 or 3 months.

Meanwhile, try again without the apostrophe and I bet it will work   afro

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
wothke
Forums Newbie

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 11:37:26 AM »

Thanks.. indeed that was the problem :-)
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 11:44:01 AM »

Thanks.. indeed that was the problem :-)

Thanks for understanding   embarrass

This is not a thing we're proud of and we appreciate you posting about it so we can help. 

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: