Logo by rathinagiri - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2024, 07:08:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: They found life inside the pluming.  (Read 980 times)
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« on: October 18, 2016, 02:15:20 PM »

They found life inside the pluming.

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=19714

Months after the ship has crashed and the research team thought it was finally safe enough to enter the wreckage. The hole crew has died unfortunately, but nobody knew what happened. The area was declared code red and all precautions were taken to keep the unknown danger contained. cop
Little did they know that the alien organism has found a way to stay alive and to grow and keep on growing. It had found a way to infect the entire ship and the fumes they spread were so toxic that the crew had no change of survival. Let's hope that they will be able to keep this ultimate danger contained and to destroy it once and for all.  fear

Have a great day smiley

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: