Logo by simon.snake - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 05:38:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: HPDZ Buffalo Zoom Too - Zero Seed  (Read 1355 times)
Description: Somewhat long-winded proof that patterns repeat to infinity
stardust4ever
Fractal Bachius

« on: June 03, 2016, 02:04:03 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4Ib4exVURjc&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/4Ib4exVURjc&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

Some thoughts: I zoom into location in the northern region, off the needle to mix things up a bit. Due to AVI filesize limits, I have posted 1280x720p60 instead of 1080p. Zoom movie truncates at 7e541 zoom levels (2^1800) because there is truly no end and fifteen minutes is long enough to demonstrate this.

Zoom path has regular period that repeats every 7 orders of magnitude or so. Observe the repeated ring-like compass formations. At e100, I diverge from the path. This creates a double football like shape at e210, a pillow shape at e320, and snowflakes at e430 and e540.

The periods seem to repeat infinitely, but go through a few cycles before repeating. Here is a preview with still frames of said divergent pattern. The fact that repititions lie at perfect 110 orders of magnitude apart is uncanny:

Mega link:
https://mega.nz/#!398WxCII!c1zigGBCiiY69MC1bJAtbPw8pLkJnHaFiGmDRZWL5jo
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:27:55 PM by stardust4ever » Logged
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 02:51:05 PM »

I loved it, just missed a bit of music but further great stuff!   A Beer Cup

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
stardust4ever
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 03:02:08 PM »

I loved it, just missed a bit of music but further great stuff!   A Beer Cup
Thanks. If I had a source of royalty free music, I would use it. Youtube's copyflag system is draconian.
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 03:52:58 PM »

Thanks. If I had a source of royalty free music, I would use it. Youtube's copyflag system is draconian.

I agree, I even had a claim on music I made myself beacause some notes seemed the be same as some artist, it is a killing system.
I now am forced to use the YT audio library (with add)  to get at least something reasonable (but it takes long to find music that is a bit good) I'm actually doing it now wink  I know that some use, Free music Archive  or  Free sound.com  but I keep it (too) safe and use YT it is to much work to get it removed all the time.  Stock music didn't work with me for it says that a third party made a claim  *red hot face with explosion*   Have a good Friday night smiley

I just remembered, have you heard of Nathan Tillet?  He is (was?)  a member on this forum made music as well as fractal animations.  His music is (?) free for download and  to use for animations he will send you the download if you want or maybe on his website.  He makes electronic music and guitar blues like music.  If you like it:
https://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzyplanet/videos   and  he has just posted his latest stuff.  He is a very nice guy.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 05:02:22 PM by Caleidoscope, Reason: adding a link » Logged

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
stardust4ever
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 10:26:16 PM »

I agree, I even had a claim on music I made myself beacause some notes seemed the be same as some artist, it is a killing system.
I now am forced to use the YT audio library (with add)  to get at least something reasonable (but it takes long to find music that is a bit good) I'm actually doing it now wink  I know that some use, Free music Archive  or  Free sound.com  but I keep it (too) safe and use YT it is to much work to get it removed all the time.  Stock music didn't work with me for it says that a third party made a claim  *red hot face with explosion*   Have a good Friday night smiley

I just remembered, have you heard of Nathan Tillet?  He is (was?)  a member on this forum made music as well as fractal animations.  His music is (?) free for download and  to use for animations he will send you the download if you want or maybe on his website.  He makes electronic music and guitar blues like music.  If you like it:
https://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzyplanet/videos   and  he has just posted his latest stuff.  He is a very nice guy.

Thanks for the links; I'll check it out. I really do love audio and all kinds of music, everything from classic rock to 90s hip hop to easy listening to retro game soundtracks / chiptunes. I've got a decent record collection too. I hate that I can't use audio, but having heard ridiculous stories, ie someone performed a solo recital of public domain classical music and uploaded their own performance to YT, and got it flagged or take down because it was "similar" to someone else's performance. Flag first and ask questions later; it's really a matter of guilty until proven innocent type thing. So assinine; they should tone down the filters a bit.

I also own a steel string acoustic guitar and can finger a few chords but I'm not good by any means. Trust me when I say you really don't want to hear my guitar solos. My only other musical instrument is a kazoo...  whistling and rolling eyes

Also, I uploaded a high quality version to Mega. Check the first post.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: