Logo by fractalwizz - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 02:57:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Audiovisual project inspired by biology and microscopy  (Read 583 times)
sleeplessmonk
Forums Newbie

« on: February 09, 2016, 07:42:49 PM »

I am new to the board but I have been making fractal animations and audiovisual compositions for a while and this is my latest work. Some of the notes in the music were obtained with auralfractalmusic (made by the creator of Incendia).

"At the beginning there was only the binary, the presence and absence of light. The synergistic chaos gave rise to negative entropy. The entropic threshold beget an increasing molecular complexity. The creep machines thus emerged from the viscoelasticity, working together diligently. As they continue till this day shrouded in the nanometric depths of anatomy. Today a light will be shed to gain new wisdom about this subcellular darkness."

(I built a microscope in my doctorate to shoot lasers in embryos, been always meaning to bring some inspiration from countless hours of analyzing those grayscale raw images. This is the first part, the animation was made with jwildfire and magic. Hope you like the music also, I try to experiment with chaos.)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1ioT_-B04gg&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/1ioT_-B04gg&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:12:56 AM by Chillheimer, Reason: corrected non-working youtube-link » Logged
billtavis
Safarist

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 08:32:47 PM »

very nice, some of the forms reminded me of Ernst Haeckel's work... music was good too
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: