Logo by KRAFTWERK - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 07:14:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: I like Painterly fractals and Incendia seems to do the trick  (Read 2482 times)
Description: Intro of myself and preferences/aims
PayPaul
« on: December 28, 2009, 05:21:22 PM »

grin
Hi All,

I was trained in painting and printing thus I look for a way of creating textural fractals. Incendia seems to have the most options in that area. It is a tricky program with tons of options. That does often make it guesswork. I'm looking for other Incendia users to help me take the guesswork out of the program. Most of all my biggest challenge now is how to place certain elements/base shapes within the 3D spaces it creates. That is the beauty of the program in that it creates 3D images.

Best,

Paul
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 06:20:49 PM »

I was trained in painting and printing thus I look for a way of creating textural fractals.  Incendia seems to have the most
    options in that area.  .....  I'm looking for other Incendia users to help me take the guesswork out of the program.

Greetings, and Welcome to this particular Forum !!     smiley

There are several resources available for Incendia users:
    http://www.incendia.net/community/index.html

I just hope that Ramiro Pérez will continue developing the application, due to the following statement on his website:
    Due to the financial difficulties that I am having, future development of Incendia can't continue without donations.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 01:21:51 PM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: