Logo by Transdimensional - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 04:11:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: fractalmovies.com Downloads?  (Read 2047 times)
0Encrypted0
Fractal Fertilizer

« on: December 27, 2015, 03:02:14 AM »

What is the significance of fractalmovies.com?
Is this a holdover from an earlier time?
The fractalmovies.com domain is currently for sale.

Welcome to Fractal Forums > Downloads > fractalmovies.com Downloads > Mandelbulb 3d
Mandelbulb 3d

* Image 003.png (2.31 KB, 759x22 - viewed 260 times.)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 09:19:08 AM »

Oh, yes this domain was intended for fractal movies at the beginning of the century and some downloads belonging to that, i wonder where my hybrid fractal screensaver is ... but you are right mb3d does not belong to that

and i cleaned up the domain to not pay for an unised domain amymore ... this was before youtube and before 3d fractals but i have been fractal fanatic ever since

and the mutatorkammer downöoad still works, a full featured 2d evolutionary formula generator with nice node editing featurea, but i abandoned this project like ten years ago now wink

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: