Logo by Maya - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 08:50:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Mandelbulb3d v1.9.0  (Read 12399 times)
thargor6
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2016, 02:08:39 AM »

but the beginning of the params tell you the version
This is a big misunderstanding, the number tells you not the version of the program, but the version of the file-format. Usually this is the version which *introduced* this version of the file-format.
It makes never sense to change the file-format with each new release because it is a new release.
File-format has not changed for V1.90, so no v19 marker.

When things not work, please file a bug report.

What really pisses me off sometimes: (I'm forced to use Facebook, so) I sometimes see people discussing about problems or suggestions in their groups (sometimes they reference my name and so I get some notification), they are talking a lot... but nobody actually takes the initiative to address the problem. Report them, or do whatever may be constructive,

E.g., I recently read in a thread, that all developers are retards and can not design user interfaces, and especailly the MB3D is extremely bad, not designed for humans. But, I never received any suggestion, bug report or whatever regarding this, yet.

So, in short: If you have a problem, please just report it so that it can be fixed. Rule of thumb: The more precise you can describe it, the faster it can be fixed.
"Lots of things that won't work" can not be fixed.

Cheers!
1Bryan1
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2016, 02:53:02 AM »

"...MB3D is extremely bad, not designed for humans..." = crazy talk.
One of the reasons I use MB3D is because it interface is much easier to use than the other 3D fractal programs.
Perhaps they are confused by the huge number of features MB3D has.

Find 340+ more of my fractal art at http://1bryan1.deviantart.com/gallery/
Jakeukalane
Forums Newbie

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 01:19:28 AM »

"Lots of things that won't work" can not be fixed.

Thanks for the reply. So, I was wrong. But as "lot of things that won't work" I was refering to things that are not properly bug of the programs, but more like new formulas and new things, so it wasn't a complaining at all.

btw, I really like the Mb3d interface. Other things is I should investigate how to file a bug if I find any.

greetings
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: