Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 11:50:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: What lurks beneath (colliding camera)  (Read 1080 times)
Snakehand
« on: December 27, 2009, 01:54:55 AM »

I had a few days break now (with family over the holidays), but I am still working on a video. I wanted to share a snapshot showing what happens when the camera moves into the thicket beneath the bulbs. There is such a maze of details, that it is very hard to make a coherent video navigating through it, at least not without a front clipping plane (which I don't have, hence the "overzoom" to the left), so I'll just share a random image.

What happens when the camera collides into the bulbs: (sideshows of random pictures like this)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: