Logo by simon.snake - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 11:06:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractal Abyss Website Update  (Read 3718 times)
JoeFRAQ
Fractal Lover

JoeFRAQ

« on: September 07, 2015, 11:34:41 PM »

I have updated www.FractalAbyss.com  with over 100 new images.  The updates are as follows:

Added 3 new Series Galleries: (Semi-Organic, Supra-terranean Pipelines, Quazi-Structured)

3D Gallery I:     Added 6 images
3D Gallery II:   Added 12 images
3D Gallery III:   Added 5 images
3D Gallery V:   Added  39 images
Musical Art:   Added 7 images and updated 4 with remastered versions
C. Sketch:           Added 10 images
Xeno Plants:   Added 20 images
Cubism:      Added 9 images
Semi-Organic:   Added 6 images
Pipelines:             Added 7 images
Quazi-Structured: Added 6 images

Achievements Page:  Updated with 2014 contest winner

Updated background images throughout site

Happy fractaling,

Joseph Presley
www.FractalAbyss.com
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 11:59:50 PM »

Hi Joe,

Amazing! Behind a quite modest, but intriguing entrance on you site, it takes just a second to realize that you just entered an entirely different world. And I enjoyed it immensely but it is late, I got to walk the dog  (husband is already in it's own dreamland wink  and I can assure you that tomorrow I will take the time to wander through your beautiful creations in and/on so many different ways and  levels.  I'm looking forward to it!

I wish you all the best and I hope many people will have the opportunity to take this tour through all the beauty you make.
Goodnight  (for those in the same time and space wink  and a fun time for those who are awake an active   A Beer Cup

Greetings
Caleidoscope

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
JoeFRAQ
Fractal Lover

JoeFRAQ

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 03:22:35 AM »

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and comment.   Next time I update the site, I will be redesigning it from scratch and slimming down the galleries.    Cheers!   A Beer Cup

Happy fractaling,

Joseph Presley
www.FractalAbyss.com
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: