Logo by DsyneGrafix - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2024, 10:08:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Odd Depth  (Read 1585 times)
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

Experienced Fractal eXtreme plugin crasher!

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« on: September 05, 2015, 11:02:45 PM »

Odd Depth

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=18190

Deep within the Mandelbrot, here I present this lovely banded render.

The two sections have slightly different colouring (created within the infinite wave function) so the whole image appears to have some odd depth to it.  This image was generated at 3840x2160 resolution and saved at 960x540 to give an effective 4xAA.

Location available upon request, and I am to go deeper still with this as it is only at a modest 1.85e283 (with 39 references).

Edit: Now updated to 1920x1080 size (generated at 7680x3360).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 10:30:36 PM by simon.snake » Logged

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 11:15:03 PM »

indeed a lovely render!
you really should do this in fullhd

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 11:17:41 PM »

Is it just me or are there eyes looking out of the picture everywhere?  They remind me of those aliens on the hilarious film Mars Attacks!

I'll do an HD version and add a link to the file on my server.

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 08:42:49 PM »

Image has now been updated to full HD size - 1920x1080.

Image was rendered at 3680x4320 (if my mental arithmetic is correct) and saved at HD resolution.

Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 10:56:16 PM »

your mental arithmetic sucks.. but your zoomskills rock!  grin

7680*4320 or 3840*2160.. but then, who cares. if we wanted to calculate everything by hand/head, all pics here would look like this:

A Beer Cup

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 11:13:59 PM »

Is it just me or are there eyes looking out of the picture everywhere?  They remind me of those aliens on the hilarious film Mars Attacks!

I'll do an HD version and add a link to the file on my server.

did not notice them on first look, but yes, indeed they look out of it and they do not look scare ( like fractal faces usually do ) ! nice one

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Kalles Fraktaler
Fractal Senior

kallesfraktaler
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 11:21:14 PM »

Awesome.
High resolution really makes justice in this image!
 Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig

Want to create DEEP Mandelbrot fractals 100 times faster than the commercial programs, for FREE? One hour or one minute? Three months or one day? Try Kalles Fraktaler http://www.chillheimer.de/kallesfraktaler
http://www.facebook.com/kallesfraktaler
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 11:47:24 PM »

Thanks guys.

Dinkydau
Fractal Senior

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 06:21:38 PM »

Nice colors

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: