Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 03:00:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: fractalfoundation - FullDome Planetarium Premiere on 1st of May  (Read 2493 times)
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2016, 08:07:06 PM »

yeah! thx a lot for the early info! This way I might actually get a chance to attend! this means a lot to me!

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
bentleyousley
Forums Newbie

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2016, 05:32:01 PM »

Hello,

I won't be able to attend the screening of "Once and Future Cities: A Fractal Journey" on May 28th at the Fulldome Film Festival on May 28th in Jena,Germany: but as producer, have two free tickets available. If someone is certain they will be able to attend, contact me through the contact email at the top of the home page on this site:

OnceAndFutureCities.com

I will make arrangements to have the tickets available for you.

Thank you for your support and help in making this film possible!

-Bentley Ousley

lycium
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2016, 08:15:43 PM »

Jena seems quite a hot spot in Germany for fractals (besides Berlin wink), a guy I know at the planetarium there is using Chaotica for his shows: http://www.planetarium-jena.de/

Max Sinister
Conqueror

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 11:51:14 PM »

Thanks for mentioning that. I didn't have any plans to go to Jena, but now I will have at least one reason to do so.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: