Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2024, 07:43:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Music video entirely made with Distance Estimation and code  (Read 1468 times)
glennmarshall
Alien

« on: August 02, 2014, 09:36:28 AM »

I got a lot of help in these forums in learning about Ray Marching and Distance Estimation.  So a big thank you!
Here's the result of all my labour - a commissioned music video made entirely with DE.  It was just featured in The Creators Project with an interview..
http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog/premiere-dive-into-the-clouds-in-this-code-generated-music-video

Patryk Kizny
Global Moderator
Fractal Fertilizer

kizny
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 10:05:13 AM »

Nice! Did you pitch to TCP or you were approached?

Visual Artist, Director & Cinematographer specialized in emerging imaging techniques.
russ
Forums Newbie

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 12:32:25 PM »

Nice work Glenn! I literally just discovered your work through your website about a week ago. I use processing a lot myself but always thought of it as more of a sketching/ prototyping tool, so it's great to see people using it for production-level work smiley
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 12:37:35 PM »

super!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: