Logo by Mahmut - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 28, 2024, 06:49:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hello, I'm Johnny Cash... erm.. wait... no I'm not :D  (Read 1433 times)
mnih
« on: August 02, 2009, 08:36:06 PM »

Hi, hope you have room for one more newb here lol.  Well, not a newbie as far as fractals go but whatever. :p

~Jeff
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 08:55:08 PM »

as long as you have hope and bill clinton everything is fine cheesy

welcome to the forums!

afro afro afro

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
David Makin
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Makin' Magic Fractals
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 09:09:37 PM »

Welcome to FF.
However much you're into fractals I'm sure you'll find a number of existing threads here of interest smiley
What software do you use ?

The meaning and purpose of life is to give life purpose and meaning.

http://www.fractalgallery.co.uk/
"Makin' Magic Music" on Jango
mnih
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 09:18:55 PM »

Welcome to FF.
However much you're into fractals I'm sure you'll find a number of existing threads here of interest smiley
What software do you use ?

I use apophysis 3D hack pretty much exclusively. Been using it for about a year now,  and I feel I am finally becoming accustomed to its inner workings lol
My latest (video) work http://mynameishalo.deviantart.com/art/Go-With-The-Flow-131846419 (would have posted the youtube link but it's still uploading at the moment).

wink
David Makin
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Makin' Magic Fractals
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »

Nice video smiley

The meaning and purpose of life is to give life purpose and meaning.

http://www.fractalgallery.co.uk/
"Makin' Magic Music" on Jango
johnreynolds10
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 10:09:52 AM »

Welcome to all the newbies! i am also new here and I also would like to introduce myself. I am John and I love Indie music. I am here to learn new things. I hope I am right in being here and learn a lot from experts.
Katharella
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 08:42:35 AM »

LOL, no I did not smash my computer, that would be like slicing my wrists.. ew, sorry hahaa...

Well, I have been still playing around with a fractal program, and I can get unusual shapes, but not exactly what I want, I guess yes, you who say we're all new at some point are right.. I think I kinda freaked at someone saying theirs took 64 hours to process lol!

Thank you all for your kind, and fun responses! I'll just try and learn as much as I can before I post something really nuts haa.
Maybe someday, who knows I might post the worst fractal you've ever seen and dazzle you all!  cheesy

p.s. Yes, I do go by Kath, Kat, and well maybe names I don't know about!  angel
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 05:03:55 AM »

Hi, hope you have room for one more newb here lol.   Well, not a newbie as far as fractals go but whatever. :p
    ~Jeff

Greetings, and a very belated Welcome to this particular Forum !!!     cheesy

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:30:14 AM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 05:07:22 AM »

I use apophysis 3D hack pretty much exclusively.   Been using it for about a year now, and I feel I am finally becoming accustomed to its inner workings lol
    My latest (video) work http://mynameishalo.deviantart.com/art/Go-With-The-Flow-131846419 (would have posted the youtube link but it's still uploading at the moment).   wink

As long as you have an interest in anything concerning fractals, then you you are "right in being here".  There is always something to learn here.    cheesy

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:33:14 AM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: