Logo by slon_ru - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 10:46:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Render at different frame rate  (Read 4109 times)
rurik2000
Forums Freshman

« on: February 19, 2014, 09:23:15 PM »

Hello

At what frame rate does Mandelbulb assume it is rendering?  When I import a file sequence into After Effects it assumes 30fps...
Is there a way to make sure the image sequence is being rendered as 24fps?

Thanks
Alex
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 10:56:57 PM »

Hello

At what frame rate does Mandelbulb assume it is rendering?  When I import a file sequence into After Effects it assumes 30fps...
Is there a way to make sure the image sequence is being rendered as 24fps?

Thanks
Alex

What program do you mean?  There is no program called Mandelbulb - most people mean either Mandelbulber or Mandelbulb3D when they say that.

Are you referring to an image sequence?

If so, they assume no frame rate and it's all up to you to set that in your video editor.  Perhaps it's a preference setting in your editor?

By definition an image sequence has no reference to frame rates at all - it's just a series of images which you can render at any frame rate you like.

Hope that helps   afro

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
rurik2000
Forums Freshman

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 12:50:16 AM »

Sorry, I meant Mandelbulb 3d...
I will try re-interpreting my image sequence in AfterEffects to see if it makes things smoother

Thanks!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 08:13:18 AM »

sock is right, image sequences just have no time information, this is something you need to handle by enough frames between keyframes,
a test rendering in the preview window can be very helpful, it is in the animation window, you have to decide how many frames you want to
render, generally speaking, the more frames, the more smooth.

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: