Logo by Tglad - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 02:32:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: PharaOm - Ride on planet Goa  (Read 1530 times)
Description: Rotated Amazing Box Ride
schizo
Iterator

« on: September 25, 2013, 09:53:13 PM »

Youtube friend PharaOm asked me to make another video to one of his tracks from his new CD. So I used a not released animation, changed some parameters and added a lot more colors to reflect the intensity of the music. The result was this canyon flight through a crystal like world.
Compression fragments are quite obtrusive in this video, but well, deeply structured color shifting forms are quite hard for every compression algorithm.
Hope you enjoy it anyway (HD+fullscreen).

Amazing Box Platinum scale -1.15 with rotation - my favorite landscape generator  wink

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EeVUPnMGXCg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&amp;amp;hd=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EeVUPnMGXCg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&amp;amp;hd=1</a>
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeVUPnMGXCg

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 10:23:50 PM »

oh, pharaom, these guys are releasing their goa music also on ektoplasm.com which i listen sometimes, great vid!
perhaps you can ask them for music for my show smiley

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 08:04:53 PM »

Youtube friend PharaOm asked me to make another video to one of his tracks from his new CD.
    So I used a not released animation, changed some parameters and added a lot more colors to reflect the
    intensity of the music.   The result was this canyon flight through a crystal like world.
    Compression fragments are quite obtrusive in this video, but well, deeply structured color shifting forms are
    quite hard for every compression algorithm.        Hope you enjoy it anyway (HD+fullscreen).
    Amazing Box Platinum scale -1.15 with rotation - my favorite landscape generator  wink
            youtube.com/v/EeVUPnMGXCg

Some really interesting areas within the video.  Would be nice to see a slower zoom on some of them.     cheesy

schizo
Iterator

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 11:02:04 PM »

oh, pharaom, these guys are releasing their goa music also on ektoplasm.com which i listen sometimes, great vid!
perhaps you can ask them for music for my show smiley

yep. ektoplazm is a source of really fine music. nearly all the background music for my videos are from ektoplazm pool.
I asked Oz http://www.youtube.com/user/oz14 about the music for your show and gave him the link to your channel. Hope he contact you via youtube.

schizo
Iterator

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 11:07:06 PM »

Some really interesting areas within the video.  Would be nice to see a slower zoom on some of them.     cheesy

Thank you. Another animation with quite similar parameters is actually in design stage wink Maybe i can raise the number of frames a bit so people have more time to dive into the details. But it already has over 2000 frames and I planned stereo rendering. Poor machine will render a while.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: