Logo by dainbramage - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 04:45:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: iBoxplorer goes open source  (Read 1403 times)
CthulhusPetals
Forums Newbie

Charlie Reiman

« on: July 26, 2013, 09:46:34 PM »

I just landed a new job that will prevent me from making any updates to iBoxplorer. Since I like this particular app and want to see it live I've decided to open source it (ISC license).

https://bitbucket.org/chairface/iboxplorer

or

git clone https://bitbucket.org/chairface/iboxplorer

There's a README.txt at the top that describes how to build it. It should be pretty easy for anyone who has built iOS apps before.

It would be best if someone steps up to be the lead who can be responsible for getting builds in the app store and such as I can't oversee that effort. When I said I can't work on it anymore, I meant it. I am not legally able to provide anything for on-going efforts. I can transfer ownership of the app to a new maintainer as that would let her use the same name in the store.

Also, I'm setting the price to free. I can't have people paying for something I can no longer support.

Charlie.

visual.bermarte
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 11:42:02 PM »

Really great news  grin chapeau !
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 11:43:50 PM by visual.bermarte » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: