Logo by mrob - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 08:42:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: THANKS !!!  (Read 1007 times)
Description: few words
vinz
Iterator

« on: June 08, 2013, 06:35:22 AM »

I'm a little suprised, that there are so few topics here ! i really hope i'm in the right place.

I only Wanted to say A big Thanks, to Syntopia, for this Really Amazing fragmentarium software, i'm playing with since two weeks now.
And i can easily say that i never ever used a so much marvelous software, i'm not a programmer or ever a geometrician. And i certainly never be able to be one.
But it's the perfect platform to tweak and draft some ideas. The realtime gpu is absolutly mind blowing. I never created so much in so few time.

i really try to learn things but it's not easy for a totaly noob, but i want to thank you for all the good times i've with fragmentarium.

and also Thanks to kali, effie, for all their awsome contributions, especially Knighty for the kaleidoscopic IFS formula , that i love to tweak , modify and glitch. the possibilities are absolutly endless.

voila
smiley
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 06:37:26 AM by vinz » Logged
eiffie
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 06:04:03 PM »

When you find some of those endless possibilities please share! I am in total agreement - it is a great piece of software!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: