Logo by AGUS - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 05:53:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: The Legacy  (Read 633 times)
Madman
Fractal Molossus

« on: May 30, 2013, 10:02:49 PM »

The Legacy

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14267

It's been some years now since my grandfather died. After his children divided the inheritance, there were still some memorabilia left, that we, as grandchildren, were allowed to distribute among ourselves. While browsing through my childhood memories and all the familiar smells that reminded me of my grandparents house, I stumbled upon an old trunk. It was filled with flyers and other stuff from the fifties which didn't hold any memories at all for me. Just as I decided to leave, I noticed that the lining of the trunk was torn. A corner of a piece of paper was just visible. I liberated it from its hiding place and found that the paper contained the picture you see here. I have no idea what it was, but it looked impressive. Was it a secretly taken picture of the internals of an Enigma machine? A drawing of a pre-war locomotive? The plans for a new store that my grandfather never built? An invention that he forgot about? I guess we will never know...

(M3D with some postwork to make it look like an old document)

All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power (Ashleigh Brilliant)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: