Logo by Pauldelbrot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 04:29:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: trouble watching FRACTALFORUMS movies  (Read 906 times)
Description: stop responding
hgjf2
Fractal Phenom

« on: May 12, 2013, 07:43:41 AM »

I looked that open a page from CHAOSTV/PRODUCT/ then my browser stop responding and occur "PLUG-IN IS NOT RESPONDING/ DO YOU STOP PLUG-IN NOW OR WAITING" or occuring "WAIT OR KILL PAGES". No !!!
I told that must not posted too many movies, because a movie heavy using the site resources.
hgjf2
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 07:58:54 AM »

I looked that open a page from CHAOSTV/PRODUCT/ then my browser stop responding and occur "PLUG-IN IS NOT RESPONDING/ DO YOU STOP PLUG-IN NOW OR WAITING" or occuring "WAIT OR KILL PAGES". No !!!
I told that must not posted too many movies, because a movie heavy using the site resources.

Yes, on webpage "http://www.fractalforums.com/production-b236/chaostv-season-1-episode-listing/" because contain too many movies on same page , the page can "kill" the browser with error "PLUG-IN IS NOT RESPONDING/ DO YOU STOP PLUG-IN NOW OR WAITING" . The movies must posted five per page or as basic HTML, I'm glad that user that not occur error "posting over 256kB". If I try post any image bigger than 256kB on FRACTALFORUMS occur a error and FRACTALFORUMS reject this image.
So I open 10 pages with WWW.YOUTUBE.COM on same browser, my browser can stop responding with "PLUG-IN IS NOT RESPONDING/ DO YOU STOP PLUG-IN NOW OR WAITING" error.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:01:30 AM by hgjf2 » Logged
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 11:06:57 AM »

hello, i know it is a problem, and i have extended the amount of parsed youtube player from board here
i think i have to decrease it again, but it is the most easiest way to have them all in a directl listing with
the thumbnail i need to find a auto embed solution that just displays the thumbnail and displays the video
just when clicked on ... argh, will see what can do about it !

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: