Logo by Maya - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 03:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Square Bob Sponge Pants  (Read 3392 times)
Description: Lovely smooth shaded mandelbrot image
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

Experienced Fractal eXtreme plugin crasher!

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2013, 09:34:11 PM »

We're zooming in again to number 6 in the series (with another palette change):

I think this one feels a lot calmer than the last few, also I've switched AA on.

There's quite a honeycomb structure in the middle.

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 08:37:51 PM »

Number 7 in the series:

This one feels like it has lots of movement going on.

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 01:27:42 PM »

Number 8 in this nice series:

It's a bit like looking at a foam structure - lots of holes.

Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 01:32:51 PM »

Number 8 in this nice series:
            http://www.needanother.co.uk/uploads/Square Bob Sponge Pants 008.png
    It's a bit like looking at a foam structure - lots of holes.

Yes, definitely like a lot of bubbles, but within a substance that is a mix of two fluids which do not exactly mix well, such as oil and water.    cheesy

Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 02:32:41 PM »

Very nice, especially the first with the squares and the last one - lovely details!

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2013, 02:47:20 PM »

Number 9 - deeper, ever deeper.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 10:27:13 PM »

Into double figures:

Another square shape in the middle in a similar vein to the first image.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2013, 11:55:42 PM »

Next image in the series, number 11:

Looks like another interesting shape in the middle of this one.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2013, 08:54:18 PM »

The next image of the series, number 12:

Another change of palette, and now some additional shapes are appearing.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2013, 10:34:07 PM »

Next image of the series, number 13:

Same palette, and the familiar square shape with smaller honeycomb shapes all around.

kallisti
Explorer

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2014, 08:05:45 PM »

Sweet, didn't notice this FX dive till now. Interesting.

see - hear
Sodom like there's no Gomorrah
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2014, 12:06:59 PM »

Number 14 in the series:

Thanks Kallisti, glad you like it.  This series has been created using panzerboys smooth plugin.

This one has a doubling of the previous image in the series.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2014, 11:50:34 PM »

Number 15 in the series:

Another palette change.  This time we're seeing another octagonal honeycomb starting to reveal a doubled up shape in its centre.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:52:13 AM by simon.snake » Logged

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2014, 11:55:06 AM »

Number 16 in the series:

Another palette change.  This time we see another doubling of the honeycomb structure.

youhn
Fractal Molossus

Shapes only exists in our heads.

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2014, 05:53:56 PM »

Very dynamic. Almost seems to move when I look around.

Fractal Smile
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: