Logo by Maya - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 06:55:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Simply for the beauty..  (Read 579 times)
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« on: October 07, 2012, 02:07:19 PM »

Hi everyone!
I'm Chillheimer a musician from Germany.
After all of you have shown me such beautiful art, I'd like to share some of mine:
http://www.chillheimer.de/
http://www.bigloops.de/chillheimer_playlists/weltreise_playlist.pls
The second link will open a playlist of my new album in your own mediaplayer like winamp/vlc, windows media player or other.
I hope you'll enjoy it while exploring the incredible spaces we have at our hands.

I've always loved fractals.
It started simply because they are so incredibly beautiful.
But when I learned that they are all around us, in nature, even the whole universe it completely blew my mind.
I personally believe that we already have found "the world-formula" but just don't really know how to deal with it.
Except for art. Which makes this forum an incredible place and a gathering of people that love to have fun on the front lines of future science.

I came here through browsing deviant arts, asking myself how these incredible 3d-fractals are made and started to learn using mandelbulb 3d some days ago.
No results worth showing yet (compared to the pictures and movies I've seen here) - but I haven't had such fulfilling fun in a long time.

What I'd really love to produce are outstanding music-videos of 3d-fractals. Not for the money, simply for the awe.
But I guess it'll take a long time before I myself can create a really good animation.
So (besides lots of knowledge) I hope to find people here that are interested in collaborating to do so.
Or, for a first step, people who want their existing 3d-fractal-movies scored by a professional musician (for free and creative commons)

Feel free to contact me, if you'd like me to give your movie a try!

Cheers,
Chillheimer

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 02:18:55 PM »

hello and welcome to the forums, funny name you got there wink
it is a nice playlist you got there, i personally could have used a musician, especially for the recent
calendars promo video, but usually i am horrible at waiting, but you got the calmnes and coolnes
in your sounds and they really hear like they are made for trippy fractal movies ...
have fun here!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 02:38:50 PM »

Thanks for the welcome!
Yeah, waiting isn't my greatest strenght either  Azn
But if you ever need music in the future, I'd be happy to help you out!
Cheers

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
lxh
Iterator

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 04:44:11 PM »

Very chillig. Reminds me of Spacenight with a little Vollenweider sometimes. cheesy
Welcome and tanks for sharing!

I've learned so much by my mistakes that I'm planing to do some more.
Alef
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 07:49:00 PM »

More high quality folks here smiley

fractal catalisator
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: