Logo by jwm-art - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 09:58:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Follow The Light  (Read 873 times)
schizo
Iterator

« on: August 08, 2012, 10:21:13 PM »

Here another flight into one of my beloved formula combinations:
Amazing Box + _AmazingBoxSSE2 + _addC + _SinY
(same as in my competition entry "The Race")

The fractal has a cool technical-alien-look and a lot of different structures.
I altered FOV for some special visual effect.
Turn on HD!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9KdqdVSzPCo?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&amp;amp;hd=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9KdqdVSzPCo?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&amp;amp;hd=1</a>

Params for start image here (Mandelbulb 1.76):
Mandelbulb3Dv17{
V.....c....O/...w....2.....wTs3xnVG..Dnt43w1Pk1EgYBT04pwzznzanpuotY0.nna5ToT9qzj
................................M1gQ6bqcc.2........Y./..................y.2.....
................/M.0/....6kC0...40....E2.....E8PQm43y4nD/..........mz..........U
x.....kD12..0.k/U0yRiKIdyGNKNURrbEzjZ/QfpRJb2.A............u1....y1...sD...../..
.w1...sDAeaqFb4/UwfjYLwNee81z0qPMTs4xHjjvxORLy/mXvf3GDmYhU8zyGoZedNFJ3mDo43hZdv5
Cw9y5xkdmYu5zY0cXjA1ULjD......YT..............kD.2....sD..kz....................
.............oAnAr1...sD....z.MRx4.6qpP..PLj/.qRx4..spP.UWLj/.ISx4......D....k1.
..................kz.wzzz1.U..6.P....M4...EB.........k1....F....8/...I1.....Sl42
...U.qFG9yzb2zzz/AE/zrk.G.6.0kkzLngU.YHbG7eFT5wj...........U..........U28..KhO7.
5Got8VlJqyvDEXXla4Dxz0..........A6UAyzzzz1k0Bs/lYyA..NYyeKj1pk.kM9xjtzqAyzP.0c..
zzzz.................................2U.8.kzzzD.................................
/6U0.wzzz1...................................o.5O.U6jk0./.G1Qc/.Ww09.gNBJa7m.k8g
x0Eh6hZU.0.OTK7.XiJMnl7.5W8h.MtOKBKU.M3Kh0E/zp.5O.U6jk0.WwL1Qc/.Ww09.6sTBkV4.6m9
g.Ugzp.5O.U6jk0...EsUa3.eeWCNq0.IJ36wk8.wyLsUa3.................................
E....E....E.....2....A....EEh3aSdtqNU6oPs/UQ..........................k/9.......
...................2./........yD........kz1.....................................
................................................................................
.....................2.....3....1....wJEh3aSdtqN0x4SHBJFm.......................
.Qk0...........................E........Uz1........wz...........................
................................................................................
................................/....E/...k.....T34NYB2.Y7rPiZYFH/UA............
..........................................2........../.........E................
..........................................E.....I.........kLHZaPN/..............
...................................................6./..........................
........................................................}

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:51:39 PM by schizo » Logged

Don Whitaker
Conqueror

KitchenDon
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 08:57:54 AM »

That was quite a journey.  cheesy I especially liked the second half when the camera was rotating less and there was a little more time to decipher the surroundings. I also liked the subtle blue-green color variations with the brighter white light highlights. A good way to add some variety without wildly shifting colors.

My digital creations: let me show you them
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 11:43:54 PM »

wow, that was fun! cheesy
great camerawork there..

and cool choice of music!
I love goa - somehow this music and fractals seem to belong together.. it'd be great to see more of visuals like yours at parties..

hey, maybe you like some of my older goa-tracks:
http://www.chillheimer.de/altes-album-sadhu/
click the orange "dieser Playlist" to stream them in your own mediaplayer, track 5 is a good start.. wink

cheers, keep the videos coming!

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
schizo
Iterator

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 10:45:58 PM »

and cool choice of music!
I love goa - somehow this music and fractals seem to belong together..

yeah. i also noticed that on youtube. there are some artists combining fractals with psychedelic sounds. for me this is a good combination because the sounds often have fractal properties (repetition + modulation) and the fractals have strong psychedelic properties. i think that our whole brain/consciousness has fractal character and works on the border between order and chaos - in an area where the most interesting structures were located. well and every psychonaut has seen fractal structures with his minds eye.

hey, maybe you like some of my older goa-tracks:
http://www.chillheimer.de/altes-album-sadhu/

hey great sounds. best description: "stomping"  joy ... can't await next summer.

cheers, keep the videos coming!

next animations already in pipeline. actually i rerender this animation for stereo effect using anaglyph red-cyan glasses.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: